Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do you deal with awful memories of bad experiences

U

UglyDumbass

Admiral
★★★★
Even after high school the suffering that happened to me comes to me in my mind. I get constant thoughts of the times i was mistreated and called ugly. I can never seem to take it out of my mind even with playing games.

I could be playing or doing some other shit and a bad memory of my experiences comes playing in my mind. i sometimes wanna take my fucking anger out and punch the wall/bed but obv i cant cuz my mom will think i’m fucking crazy. Currently i’m remembering the time this deranged lesbian lowtier beckie would call me ugly out loud behind my back.

She wasn’t liked a lot her self and it was clear she was angry cuz she can’t get chad and she was bullied for having a autistic brother and she has punched a girls girlfriend before and bullied other people but still the fact she chose to take her anger on me hurts. I got my revenge on her many times by posting her on a hate page account and finding/posting videos of herself talking to make it look like it was her who owned the acc but that cleary isn’t enough cuz i’m still fucking angry about what she did. She had a lot of friends though since she was female of course

also her nigger friend would fake laugh at me but she got what she got coming cuz her normie bf fucking ghosted her from what i heard

Even after high school the suffering that happened to me comes to me in my mind. I get constant thoughts of the times i was mistreated and called ugly. I can never seem to take it out of my mind even with playing games.

I could be playing or doing some other shit and a bad memory of my experiences comes playing in my mind. i sometimes wanna take my fucking anger out and punch the wall/bed but obv i cant cuz my mom will think i’m fucking crazy. Currently i’m remembering the time this deranged lesbian lowtier beckie would call me ugly out loud behind my back.

She wasn’t liked a lot her self and it was clear she was angry cuz she can’t get chad and she was bullied for having a autistic brother and she has punched a girls girlfriend before and bullied other people but still the fact she chose to take her anger on me hurts. I got my revenge on her many times by posting her on a hate page account and finding/posting videos of herself talking to make it look like it was her who owned the acc but that cleary isn’t enough cuz i’m still fucking angry about what she did. She had a lot of friends though since she was female of course
I struggle with this too. I got a whole library of bad memories that pop up outta nowhere.
Half an hour ago I suddenly remembered this one fat ugly foid cashier that treated me like crap, just for no reason jfl.
Honestly I just try to drown out the memories with copes, until the thoughts leave my mind. Until the next bad memory pops up in my head lol

I struggle with this too. I got a whole library of bad memories that pop up outta nowhere.
Half an hour ago I suddenly remembered this one fat ugly foid cashier that treated me like crap, just for no reason jfl.
Honestly I just try to drown out the memories with copes, until the thoughts leave my mind. Until the next bad memory pops up in my head lol
seems like you can cope it easily I wish i could cope easily like that

seems like you can cope it easily I wish i could cope easily like that
Trust me I got tons of brootal memories, I just try my best to cope until the depression returns.
You don't have any copes that help?

You can't, it lives with you like a scar, it keeps you awake at night, i think oftenly about how shit genetics have ruined most things for me

getting bored of rehashing about them usually

Trust me I got tons of brootal memories, I just try my best to cope until the depression returns.
You don't have any copes that help?
nope Nothing helps. I can be doing anything and my memories will try to mess my day

have shit memory usually works, guess there is one good thing about having a subhuman mind

i got bullied just 5 mins ago and im fucking lose it mang

You can't, it lives with you like a scar, it keeps you awake at night, i think oftenly about how shit genetics have ruined most things for me

It's fucking simple.

You overwrite the shit with new shit

Not getting the steam deal for Half life.

Add some more weight to my benchpress, make the treadmill go faster, do extra pullups
Not even kidding

you just distract yourself, that’s all you can do tbh

also her nigger friend would fake laugh at me but she got what she got coming cuz her normie bf fucking ghosted her from what i heard
Dude what a fucking nigger whore she deserves the knee

I just recently realized that having shit memory protects you from suffering a lot. If I remembered and focused on all the fucked up shit that happened to me I would've absolutely ropemaxxed already. Even it popping up occasionally is already hard enough to deal with, I can't imagine dwelling on this shit constantly it must be hell

I just recently realized that having shit memory protects you from suffering a lot. If I remembered and focused on all the fucked up shit that happened to me I would've absolutely ropemaxxed already. Even it popping up occasionally is already hard enough to deal with, I can't imagine dwelling on this shit constantly it must be hell
it is a hell i still get it occasionally and its fucking torture