Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How do you cope

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
With isolation

And being ugly

And being treated poorly by your teachers and almost everyone you come across for no reason

And being laughed at and commented on by strangers I literally can't go anywhere without being reminded I'm ugly

And knowing that you will die alone no matter what

And that even on the internet i have people stalking me and hyperanalysing and strawmanning my posts

By venting on here, its therapeutic

get used to it kiddo because it gets much worse

gaming, internet, music, anime

This.
Also, I have friends who are just as blackpilled and incel as I am. I also take pills and regularly attend therapy. Recently, I picked up urban exploration, which has been amazing. You may not have the love life of a normalfag, but you can have a more exciting life by trespassing onto abandoned factories and climbing construction cranes

I watch, I observe, I spectate, I report.

I don’t

E5F84EB4 0BCE 49AD BDF5 52FA4D471B62

With isolation
Bullied by a neighbor young, have stayed inside mostly ever since. I imagine if you were an outgoing active kid who was left behind after puberty it would be more difficult to cope.
And being ugly

And being treated poorly by your teachers and almost everyone you come across for no reason
NEETing. Don't need to participate anymore.

And knowing that you will die alone no matter what
In my childhood photos, I'm usually the only one still alive in them. I'm too burnt out with death to take it seriously anymore.

How do I make it not get worse
maybe you have family to help with isolation maybe join some group shit irl. find things you like to do and distract yourself. the people treating you like shit idk take up boxing and lift. if people know you can fuck them up they probably treat you better. i think you said youre short? well they going to always give you shit usually because humans are assholes.

By planning to become a hERo (in GTA of course:):reeeeee:)

By making posts here :feelshmm:

The 'tism makes me oblivious to most of these. Other than that, strangling my dick, gymmaxxing and video gayming.
How does one acquire a taste for anything other than the one Anime that really clicks with me for some reason?

Postmaxxing on .co

I don’t, that’s how.

Well, since no one said it, I'm gonna propose another way to cope, one that I use very often: Doing something productive. So, everyone must be thinking "wtf?" right now, but stick with me, I can explain. Usually, when you think about inceldom, the problem-solving part of your brain kicks into maximum overdrive, but since there is no way to fix your inceldom, it keeps running on a loop, making you remind yourself repeatedly about your inceldom, which further activates the problem-solving part of your brain, in a grueling vicious cycle that makes you deepely miserable. Now, if you do something idly, it usually works for a while, but eventually you get reminded of your inceldom and you hop on the loop again.

So, if you do something productive, or something that involves heavy use of problem-solving (You've ever wondered why there are so many incels in programming? Now you know.), you will distract your brain quite nicely.