Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with the foids in your family?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34468
  • Start date
Deleted member 34468

Deleted member 34468

Self-banned
-
I've always cared for my babysister but as she gets older she acts more and more like a whore
her whorish behaviour makes me sick:feelspuke:

how do I cope with the fact that my family does nothing about it when I have to spend time with her/them at family gatherings?

Check your avatar for my answer.

Thankfully the only foids in my family are my mother/ grandmothers. No sisters.

TFW no whore babysister to spend time with :feelsrope:

My sister will go into high school this september. I can tell that she's gonna be a whore just based off of the way she dresses. I miss my baby sister

What even are you asking? You still have a baby sitter? She’s invited to family gatherings?

I fucking hate them. The only one I liked was my mom but she also told me about her adventures on the cock carousel in her twenties
:feelswhat:

My sister is pretty much a femcel so no issues here.

What even are you asking? You still have a baby sitter? She’s invited to family gatherings?
kek babysister = little sister
My sister will go into high school this september. I can tell that she's gonna be a whore just based off of the way she dresses. I miss my baby sister
:cryfeels: i feel the same
how do you cope

Last edited:
I've always cared for my babysister but as she gets older she acts more and more like a whore

how do I cope with the fact that my family does nothing about it when I have to spend time with her/them at family gatherings?
I just try to be cordial with them, but I never give anything they say any serious thought. They're women; they're just going to say something emotional, superficial and stupid.

you should give her to me:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

I don't communicate with any of them

Femcel sister who is Lesbian ( guess that Happens If your ugly ) or smh

I don't.. usually try to avoid them

My older sister is a cruel female. She likes to lie all the time for no reason. She verbally abuses me and always tries to controls what I am doing all the time. She doing this to ensure my 'safety', yet she doing mischief what all teenagers do in their year. She just doesn't want me to have experienced what she and other troubled teenagers have for fun.

I am glad I don't live with her anymore and I didn't see her often after I grew up.

Last edited:
Never had any issue, I see them as anyother foid

I put my little sister in a headlock and I beat her up.

I just want to see my sister less and less

Sister was a hardcore dyke from the get-go

Aside from that I've had no relations to family. Lots of extendedfamilymoggs here

I fucking hate them. The only one I liked was my mom but she also told me about her adventures on the cock carousel in her twenties
Jfl what a nice conversation to have with your son.

a fucked up thing to tell your son wtf
My older sister is a cruel female. She likes to lie all the time for no reason. She verbally abuses me and always tries to controls what I am doing all the time. She doing this to ensure my 'safety', yet she doing mischief what all teenagers do in their year. She just doesn't want me to have experienced what she and other troubled teenagers have for fun.

I am glad I don't live with her anymore and I didn't see her often after I grew up.
still live with my sister. maybe it's gonna get better when I move out and don't have to watch her whorish behaviour all the time

Last edited:

Fuck her

Thankfully the only foids in my family are my mother/ grandmothers. No sisters.
You lucky cunt. My sister is 2 years younger than me is the NPC meme/insentient foid personified.

My mother and aunt are kind to me

I feel like killing my sisters they laugh at me lowkey because of my inceldom female nature is female nature even if they are in your family