Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope with the fact that you will most likely never meet members of this forum in real life?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25707
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25707

bored
-
Drunk and listening "Stairway to Heaven" and had this disturbing thought that one day I'll leave all this behind. All the postmaxing, all the soy memes and funny "incel lingo" will be a thing of the past.

This forum will cease to exist or I'll get banned. Then what?
I mean, I cant be here for ever right? Right?

I seriously love some of you guys(as a friend). And knowing that I'll never meet you irl is seriously depressing.
I'll most likely never visit Algeria nor Greece.

Once you get banned , you just leave your incelbros?

@Yerberito left, just like that. He vanished.
Will you guys vanish just like him?

How do I cope?

I never thought of this before. It would be great to make long lasting friendships with members here irl. Too bad everything has to come to an end.

we'll all meet each other at the great big charity-do in the sky

I don't want to meet anyone on here because they would all mog me like a predator mogs a prey.

don't want to meet any of them

i will carry the incel legacy until i die (maybe soon, plan to rope actually). i was a long time lurker (sry for putting the bluepill statistic up) and adapted incel behaviour that was advised here in to my real life.

you never know I could meet you :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

This is the most brutal pill of them all, the fact that we are just internet buddies at the end of the day. None of this really matters.

:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

We need to have a section for those who ascended so they can offer advice to others. But that wouldnt work for obvious reasons.

Ok 4 cm mogger.
Cant be the chad when im the shorter guy.
tenor.gif

lmao most of this forum mogs the shit out of me
pretty good

I've dealt with that before. Used to hang at forum when I was younger and made some friends who were my best friends at the time, and then as time went by we stopped talking to each other pretty much. Was pretty sad and I realized how fleeting and distant online friendship is so I never bothered to talk with people privately since.

I too was thinking of this especially with what happened to @Animecel2D . I don't think there's a real answer, the only thing we can do is enjoy the moment, for how brief and weak it may be, because one day we won't have it anymore

I come off way better through text than irl, so this disconnect screens offer may be for the best in my case.

I think there are several users who would make good IRL friends.

I never thought of this before. It would be great to make long lasting friendships with members here irl. Too bad everything has to come to an end.
JFL imagine meeting the fakecels

i will be roping soon so wont be around much longer

I feel like you guys would turn out like all my other normie friendships, a toxic power struggle to see who mogs who and who's more socially adept. I like keeping the members here an arms length away to avoid that

agreed op it's quite brutal not being able to meet IRL. would be alot more entertaining

The real life will one day be a thing of the past when we are able to plug our consciousness into computers. This is my pathetic attempt to cope

Foids would call cops when they will see large amount of subhumans in real life.

It will disgusts them.

There's always cucked 4chan I guess among other places

Otherwise, I don't know. I'd just accept loneliness

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back