Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope with the fact that Jews won

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
We are entering the dystopia they've been planning for us the whole time. Everything good will wither away. We have no reason to expect anything positive from the future.

I wanna include a little idea I've had for some time: I believe climate related panic is purely a means to distract people from the real, tangible destruction their societies are facing. When you keep telling people the end of the world is a decade away (a lie), losing a bit of privacy here and freedom there probably won't bother them as much.

Last edited:
I gave up
my days are numbered and i dont plan on staying long

5e37d5d6f476bc03913b9a81623e2ad57f98ff02b1d0ff344ad2e13228b062e7 1
goebbels was right

They havent won shit yet. I just hope all the liberal left wing white Americans took the vax so that they die quick.

From what I see many whites didnt take the vax and dont plan to. I hope they dont

They havent won shit yet. I just hope all the liberal left wing white Americans took the vax so that they die quick.

From what I see many whites didnt take the vax and dont plan to. I hope they dont
The vax won't kill people. Why would Jews kill off their most loyal zombies?
I'm not in favor of the jab by the way.

the battle is over but not the war

>Vax vax covid this and that
Sorry but I don't care tbh. I meant to say that the Jews have us by the balls anyways. But yeah, covid is surely part of their plan in one way or another.
Well, if people start dropping like flies...
Imagine the fucking disaster that would be.
Not that i care about others, but i do care about my mom tho

I dont know. Maybe they want to achieve something else, who knoes.

But they aint won yet, maybe they having a good time now because the majority of whites in America are cucks and say Jews are Gods children. But wait till America declines and I hope soon then who will suck the jews dicks and fund them?

Nobody really "wins" forever, the "chosen" people were defeated time and time again through history to the point where they developed a feminine (simp) psyche that enabled them to survive as a diaspora through the maternal inheritance of their tradition.

The inherent entropy of the universe favors the feminine strategy since it focuses on bare survival above all other considerations, even letting their women get fucked by foreign men. They have turned the rape they recieved into an advantage that they have used to subvert all other noble cultures.

This is why i am against conquest for its own sake, if you have enough resources to thrive, you should not go around invading and emasculating other tribes lest they develop a resentment so great that it ends up conquering the whole world out of spite, like the Anglo Saxons did because they were curb-stomped at the battle of hastings in 1066.

Im surprised i was never taught about the battle of hastings in public school, despite the impact it had in leading to the English Civil War, American Revolution, and American Civil War. (The American Civil war was not about "slavery" per-se but about Anglo Saxon resentment for Norman-Cavalier culture which practiced slavery).

Part of me thinks that it was christianity that largely influenced the Normans to invade England in its tendency to justify conquest for the sake of spreading christianity.

Last edited:
Autism the thread

Nobody really "wins" forever, the "chosen" people were defeated time and time again through history to the point where they developed a feminine (simp) psyche that enabled them to survive as a diaspora through the maternal inheritance of their tradition.

The inherent entropy of the universe favors the feminine strategy since it focuses on bare survival above all other considerations, even letting their women get fucked by foreign men. They have turned the rape they recieved into an advantage that they have used to subvert all other noble cultures.

This is why i am against conquest for its own sake, if you have enough resources to thrive, you should not go around invading and emasculating other tribes lest they develop a resentment so great that it ends up conquering the whole world out of spite, like the Anglo Saxons did because they were curb-stomped at the battle of hastings in 1066.

Im surprised i was never taught about the battle of hastings in public school, despite the impact it had in leading to the English Civil War, American Revolution, and American Civil War.

Part of me thinks that it was christianity that largely influenced the Normans to invade England in its tendency to justify conquest for the sake of spreading christianity.
Explain in much more detail please.

The inherent entropy of the universe favors the feminine strategy since it focuses on bare survival above all other considerations, even letting their women get fucked by foreign men.
This is a depressing realization indeed. All of your "glory" and "honor" will be wiped off if your strategies prove less effecient than the enemy's.

I won't lie. I actually admire the Jews for their ways.

Autism the thread
If trying to understand the world is "Autistic", then its only an illness in the sense that the lack of understanding "Retardation" has been normalized. The feminine is retarded because she will not understand why the world is indifferently hostile to her, she projects the ideal environment for her reproductive role as an ideal absolute despite the feminizing effect it has on offspring, particularly male offspring.

Men like to attribute agency to women as if they had some "grand design" which is false, only males can have "grand designs" and even many males who do, dont really have them with so much malintent as projection of their own adaptive strategies like the Alphas/Simps who championed feminism and female liberation because it benefited them both. Alphas could take women in their youth, and Simps could take them in their old age and/or adopt their children.

I already accepted my nation lost long time ago (100+ years) to mass migration so I don't care anymore, the world can go to hell :society:

expand the reply above because you will see the part highlighted in red
Ah i see.

The Battle of Hastings was a pivotal moment in Anglo-Saxon history since it ultimately produced the "liberalist/individualist" attitude through their defeat at the hands of the Normans. The book "Suicide Note" by Mitchell Heisman, that im currently reading goes into more detail on this, but the basic idea is that the Anglo Saxons through their inability to defend themselves from an external conquest, internalized this feminine victimhood and made it part of their identity, like the Chosen people did, this is where the "Eternal Anglo" meme comes from. You can see in their justifications for more modern forms of conquest being made for the sake of "liberation" despite the often hypocritical nature of such claims.

Ever wonder where the North(Puritan)/South(Cavalier) divide in the US came from? Even leading up to the American Civil War, people were referring back to the Battle of Hastings as a source of cultural identity, whether they idealized the Anglo-Saxon victims or the Norman victors. The problem is that by finally winning, the US North took its victimhood to its logical conclusion and also freed blacks to live in the US, despite this not being the original goal of Lincoln.

The idea of every person having "rights" in a vacuum with no reference to a bloodline, tribe, or people was only produced through the resentment at being conquered by foreign peoples who didnt need "rights" to be successful.

Hobbes produced his idea of Leviathan, not because the states/tribes of the past didn't work, but because England was defeated by a force that was not "individualistic". If life was "nasty, brutish, and short" and the threat of death is what ultimately motivates all individuals, why are men willing to sacrifice their lives in war? We like to view war cynically because of the individualist lens of the modern world and how economic it has become, but war was actually more meaningful in the ancient past when resources/women were on the line. Of course, i think expansionist forces like christendom, rome, and macedonia, played a large part in exacerbating the cynicism towards bloodlines because of the inherent "multicultural" nature of large empires.

Last edited:
Ah i see.

The Battle of Hastings was a pivotal moment in Anglo-Saxon history since it ultimately produced the "liberalist/individualist" attitude through their defeat at the hands of the Normans. The book "Suicide Note" by Mitchell Heisman, that im currently reading goes into more detail on this, but the basic idea is that the Anglo Saxons through their inability to defend themselves from an external conquest, internalized this feminine victimhood and made it part of their identity, like the Chosen people did, this is where the "Eternal Anglo" meme comes from. You can see in their justifications for more modern forms of conquest being made for the sake of "liberation" despite the often hypocritical nature of such claims.

Ever wonder where the North(Puritan)/South(Cavalier) divide in the US came from? Even leading up to the American Civil War, people were referring back to the Battle of Hastings as a source of cultural identity, whether they idealized the Anglo-Saxon victims or the Norman victors. The problem is that by finally winning, the US North took its victimhood to its logical conclusion and also freed blacks to live in the US, despite this not being the original goal of Lincoln.

The idea of every person having "rights" in a vacuum with no reference to a bloodline, tribe, or people was only produced through the resentment at being conquered by foreign peoples who didnt need "rights" to be successful.

Hobbes produced his idea of Leviathan, not because the states/tribes of the past didn't work, but because England was defeated by a force that was not "individualistic". If life was "nasty, brutish, and short" and the threat of death is what ultimately motivates all individuals, why are men willing to sacrifice their lives in war? We like to view war cynically because of the individualist lens of the modern world and how economic it has become, but war was actually more meaningful in the ancient past when resources/women were on the line. Of course, i think expansionist forces like christendom, rome, and macedonia, played a large part in exacerbating the cynicism towards bloodlines because of the inherent "multicultural" nature of large empires.
Oh this goes deep. I will have to copy and paste your reply into my history folder all read up on these things slowly slowly. Thanks for the info

The current slave numbers are too high and unmanageable... Even after mud flood riots and murders and schooling the Whites are still too strong.
I dont know. Maybe they want to achieve something else, who knoes.

But they aint won yet, maybe they having a good time now because the majority of whites in America are cucks and say Jews are Gods children. But wait till America declines and I hope soon then who will suck the jews dicks and fund them?
Yeah. Not so much as the last generation...
Although the cucks are gaining majority. Still... It's something like 50 cucks to one real men with death skills. Video games do not transferred to IRL.
This is a depressing realization indeed. All of your "glory" and "honor" will be wiped off if your strategies prove less effecient than the enemy's.

I won't lie. I actually admire the Jews for their ways.
Iron sharpens iron. "By deception (((we))) rule"
Ah i see.

That same multiculti that empires use, is also what usually brings them down eventually.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based af post, OP. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelscomfy::feelstrash:

Well, I work in marketing, and I am always around kikes. Jews are extremely nepotistic, they hire their own. When you see a foid manager with long blonde hair, that foid could be holding that position, because she is a Jew.

The current slave numbers are too high and unmanageable... Even after mud flood riots and murders and schooling the Whites are still too strong.
You might be right. I guess the jab could be dangerous. I don't plan on taking it anyways.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Based af post, OP. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::smonk::smonk::smonk::feelscomfy::feelstrash:
Thanks
Well, I work in marketing, and I am always around kikes. Jews are extremely nepotistic, they hire their own. When you see a foid manager with long blonde hair, that foid could be holding that position, because she is a Jew.
I can believe that

We need to BBC pill jewish women so the jews get bred out of existence :feelzez::blackpill:

There are hundreds of millions of Europeans still alive so no they haven’t won yet.

Last edited:

Jews won​

what do you think of the pre-Rabbinite Jews whose brit milah did not involve circumcision since they did not practice the added steps of priy'a and metzitz'a ?

We are entering the dystopia they've been planning for us the whole time. Everything good will wither away. We have no reason to expect anything positive from the future.

I wanna include a little idea I've had for some time: I believe climate related panic is purely a means to distract people from the real, tangible destruction their societies are facing. When you keep telling people the end of the world is a decade away (a lie), losing a bit of privacy here and freedom there probably won't bother them as much.
Its over tbh :lul: Jews have literally blinded the west I'm just gonna move to Asia or africa and wait for the masses of left wing cucks to storm us hopefully a war starts soon enough so we can cleanse these stupid fucking Americans I'd love to bash the shit out of a blue haired bitch and stab her until she's bleeding and execute her on the spot

I'm not even gonna care about the Americans I'm gonna go straight to the mansions where the tiktok meme genders live gun them all down ah man I can't wait for 2030

Your average Incel thread: I know everything about covid, the vacc and ofc the jews.

I watch WWII movies and documentaries and fantasize about what could have been... Imagine travelling back in time and helping Hitler develop the nuclear bomb before the Jews, and use it to preemptively win WWII before it even starts.

Maybe the fourth Reich will have more success.

It's over. Buddha maxx and run reincarnation game. I will reincarnate in a pleasure world as a Deva GigaChad escaping this vile Jew controlled world.

Im surprised i was never taught about the battle of hastings in public school, despite the impact it had in leading to the English Civil War, American Revolution, and American Civil War. (The American Civil war was not about "slavery" per-se but about Anglo Saxon resentment for Norman-Cavalier culture which practiced slavery).

I think the causes of the English Civil Wars was a desire to interpret the Bible as people wanted and not as the by Catholic Church and King wanted.

Elizabeth I sponsored the arts and literature. Then James I decided a single authorized Bible would solve the problems of other Bibles with their margin notes and so the Kings James Bible became available in the language Elizabeth I had helped developed. Concurrently printing presses were creating copies so for the first time many people knew of a Bible somewhere written in English and began to read it for themselves. Latin, the language of the Catholics, was not needed.

The Gospel of John, a mystic gospel, had men wonder what the Bible actually meant and these men were the core of the New Model Army and during the Putney Debates inspired the US Constitutions and Bill of Rights.

Finally in 1690 the Act of Toleration was passed so that it was not a criminal offense to practice variations of Christianity.

The ideas and insights of these men are now long forgotten yet they hold the same vibrancy and relevance today as they did now. Liberty and freedom of the individual to practice any faith they wished.

I cope by writing heil hitler in the notes of my phone and then deleting it, graffitiing swastikas on stuff when I can work up the balls and listening to angry music like KMFDM

I cope by writing heil hitler in the notes of my phone and then deleting it, graffitiing swastikas on stuff when I can work up the balls and listening to angry music like KMFDM
That kind of stuff is indeed relieving. :dab:

I have never seen a jew in my entire life, I don't even know if they're real or not, it might just be an internet meme I'm falling for at this point. The jews must be behind this.

I watch WWII movies and documentaries and fantasize about what could have been... Imagine travelling back in time and helping Hitler develop the nuclear bomb before the Jews, and use it to preemptively win WWII before it even starts.

Maybe the fourth Reich will have more success.
I have daydreamed about this many times