Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope with loneliness?

SteveyStevey

SteveyStevey

Greycel
I already know what the rest of my life will be like. I'm an Asian permavirign and I've completely come to terms with it and accepted it.
Only problem is the lack of social interaction still takes a toll on me. It looms over me and it feels like there is a void that can't be filled. No amount of vidya or anime helps. None of it works. I don't know what to do but I don't want to rope.

The loneliness has utterly consumed me and there is no way to cope against it

When living alone I spend time with work colleagues. Many of them live in my neighbourhood and are single

I already know what the rest of my life will be like. I'm an Asian permavirign and I've completely come to terms with it and accepted it.
Only problem is the lack of social interaction still takes a toll on me. It looms over me and it feels like there is a void that can't be filled. No amount of vidya or anime helps. None of it works. I don't know what to do but I don't want to rope.
Are you still in College? Studying can be a good cope if your parents can afford it.

I’ve gotten used to it, but then again im planning on roping in the next few years.

Escapism through books but it's only temporary

I don't care about "muh loneliness", I have a small friend group in real life but I do care about the fact I can't get quality sex with foids.

Movies and shows, games, arguing with strangers on the internet, gym, cooking, and masturbating.

By contemplating whether I should kill myself or not.

And watching GTA RP as of late

what's loneliness? I just ldar daily,I'm a khhv,I've been isolated since childhood and never had a girlfriend or friends,So I guess I have built some immunity against the society's faggotory.

I’m used to it now. Every day being the same does that.

Try online communities like those focused around video games if that's your area of interest. Part of my (ever so crumbling) sanity is kept by interactions I get with people online, some friends I've known for 10+ years.

I just close my eyes and hope I don't continue to wake up in this living nightmare. I'm glad that life isn't eternal if it's this fucking broken.

My latest cope is oversleeping. I honestly believe I shouldn’t be awake for more than 4 hours a day. It’s not like I’m needed by anyone in any capacity.