Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope with having a small dick?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
How do you cope knowing that even if you could ascend you wouldn't give a good performance and you'd be reduced as a man to lesbian sex of licking her roast beef with having no experience in that as well, further dissapointing the foid. How can I cope? :feelsrope:

I'd never lick a roast beef cunt, especially if she's not a virgin :feelspuke:

I remind myself that I'm not alone.

I'm not in much company, but I'm not alone.

Also, I remind myself that most of the sexy orgies I see from Snapchat are all female. So penetrative sex doesn't seem like an absolute necessity.

the thing you should cope with is that you can't use it in the way it's used by chad

If you won't use it anyway it doesn't make a difference, unless it's so small you can't even fap.

I want to rope. Seriously.

If I had an 8 inch dick I wouldn't be incel

i don't think its about her pleasure but about yours,different poses and the lenght of the way you go back and forth etc i'd say 5 inches micropenis and less is a rope time

Can't fap crew
Well, it can be a blessing in the way that you'll sin less. Not trying to overlook your woes, just trying to see things from the bright side.

I don't have a small dick, but you shouldn't care about it since no women will see it

you wouldn't give a good performance
Just don't worry about that. If you ever ascend, it will not be because of your sexual exploits. So don't worry about it.

Well, it can be a blessing in the way that you'll sin less. Not trying to overlook your woes, just trying to see things from the bright side.

I guess tbh

I try not to think about it.

I won't ever have sex with someone who I didn't pay, so no problemo.