Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you cope with feeling lonely?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date

How do you cope when you are feeling lonely?

• Total voters
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
DeliciousBogusImperatorangel-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
I do alcohol and drugs

I play video games to cope

other ( post about it below )

I haven't felt true loneliness for a long time. However it's like there is a constant weight upon me which feels very similar to physical pain. It makes concentrating difficult, it makes it hard to enjoy any copes, and it never fully goes away.

Have you ever gone without eating for enough time to the point where you stop feeling hungry, but instead your body just hurts? Maybe this is the equivalent of that for loneliness. I try to play games to distract myself from it, but some days it's harder than others. Sometimes I try to cope with food, but that doesn't actually help at all, and I regret eating even as I'm doing it.

Meditation and fasting

I do alcohol and drugs
I done this for 20 years until December 2019 when I suffered Kidney Failure. I already had Chronic Pancreatitis, Liver Cirrhosis and Alcoholic Cardiomyopathy so this was the final straw. Am now a decrepit, shell of a man reliant on carers. Enjoy the ride and the good times Bro :dab:

I weigh 250lbs so let that answer your question

Podcasts can be really decent cope. Sometimes I just fall asleep to podcasts, not thats its boring but bcs I feel less alone

All of the above at the same time

All the above and more.

this forum, reading, listening to music, alcohol and youtube

Most of the time i will distract myself with video games, or by daydreaming. I also occasionally will get drunk to cope.

Alcohol and cigarettes

rage eat play games fap

Most of the time i will distract myself with video games, or by daydreaming. I also occasionally will get drunk to cope.
I daydream all the time...
and i'm always in some anime world... lol

daydream is a pretty good cope :feelsokman:
Podcasts can be really decent cope. Sometimes I just fall asleep to podcasts, not thats its boring but bcs I feel less alone
I used to sleep listenening to podcasts too. I like podcasts that talk about conspiracy theories and tbh I find it pretty interesting...
what kind of podcasts are you listening to?

Last edited: