Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope with everything hating you?

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Everyone I'm surrounded with is depressed and they take their shit out on me. I never even talk to them either unless it's for work or for chores etc. This forum is the only place I have where I get to feel 0.1 percent free. But even then I'm not technically free here. People still make fun of me for being short and I'm constantly reminded on how everyone here can stab me for an ounce of pussy. Everywhere feels like shit at this point. I don't understand, was it my fault for being born??? Why did I do that made me have to deal with loneliness and the brutal cruel animalistic lies and actions of human nature. I just wanted a nice home, family and friends to spend time with and I never got that. I only realized just how fucked it is to be on this earth. To think. Just 14 years ago I was a kid with big dreams. I really should've given up on my dreams and die.

Dude, I'm counting on you bringing about Inceldia. Get back to work!

Nah my alien friend. You are gonna make it happen. Inceldia needs to be realised.
Attack On Titan Seriously GIF by iQiyi
do I really have to take out everyone...even the kids and animals?

Of course, mang. One of the few rays of hope I had when I joined this godforsaken gutterhole was an aliencel telling everyone that there could be hope yet: that the world may be destroyed for a righteous utopia, a utopia that shall be called Inceldia.

By the sounds of it at least you have people (maybe even friends?) to talk to about stuff

By the sounds of it at least you have people (maybe even friends?) to talk to about stuff
Nah. As much as I wish they were my friends they consider me an acquaintance. One of the "ugly ones" they all hate me when I barely talk to them. I feel like a drone most of the time. By don't talk to me they completely ignore me whenever I have something to ask them and whenever they are sad they treat me like garbage. I'll have to face facts that everyone's shit and I never mattered. Like I hypothesized.. even I'm shit.

Conclusion: it never began.

I can't believe I was born only to be hated. Only to realize it was me and I will forever be alone quantumly

Last edited:
Nah. As much as I wish they were my friends they consider me an acquaintance. One of the "ugly ones" they all hate me when I barely talk to them. I feel like a drone most of the time. I'll have to face facts that everyone's evil and I never mattered. Like I hypothesized..

Conclusion: it never began.

I can't believe I was born only to be hated
Ah, sorry to hear that man. I just take each day as it comes, and cope as best as I can. It's lonely, and most days are the same shit as the last, but other than rope what else can we do idk.

Ah, sorry to hear that man. I just take each day as it comes, and cope as best as I can. It's lonely, and most days are the same shit as the last, but other than rope what else can we do idk.
I wish I never existed. Tbf. Existence is pain. Now I'm truly realizing why sad men will say this. Even if those men hate me and I never talked to them

Brocel , my condolences that other brocels may have made you feel that way. Ignore them if possible . Sadly , many here may have lost their empathy during the process of being Blackpilled and may involve mistreating other brocels unintentionally or unfortunately intentionally .
If it makes you feel any better brocel , I know that feeling of not being able to fit into a community . I dropped out multiple times out of high schools due to the lack of productivity and the lack of feeling included in a community contributed to poor social skills . Of course there’s other factors but this was definitely a contributing factor .
I know what it’s like to be cussed out by an entire class of a deeply religious Christian high school school . Being told that I wasn’t wanted there and screamed at by the foids and their simps . Cursing me and telling me to get out of here and staring me down .
Mind you for a petty reason , if I can recall it was about how I wasn’t attentive during the foid’s teacher rant in the morning which she does daily . It doesn’t make any sense to mob hate for something like that but they just used it to justify themselves . I dropped our 1-2 days after that and I cried my heart out when I got home .
I thought that maybe I had a community in this school but they simply hated me as the religious hypocrites they are .

Right now I’m at my wageslave job . Not one moment where I’m not bothered by a normie . They stare me down , they make nasty remarks , they try to bait me into a verbal argument , they try to play their normie mind games and humiliate me ,
What normies do to me is criminal . Trust me I’ve stood up to them physically and verbally but that got me in trouble only leading me to have to be careful nowadays . It’s stressful knowing that everywhere I personally go , I know that the hate I receive is real . And I’ve proven it multiple times as I’ve observed their actions . Such as simple things like when they look at me VS how they look at others . They look at me up and down with an aggressive look VS they look others for a moment and look away politely and respectfully .
It’s very easy to get into a fight with a normie as an incel . All you need to do is just exist around them .

Our lives are painful . I can see why some brocels just said “fuck it” and took their lives . Rest In peace … :fuk::feelsrope:
I don't trust you either.

I don't trust you either.
Brutal. Over for paranoidcels. But I wanna know what wage slave job allows the time for posting such long replies...

Brutal. Over for paranoidcels. But I wanna know what wage slave job allows the time for posting such long replies...
Probably it tech or retail both jobs are the worse.

In before redditors making a thread about how I should man up episode 737737373829292929

Looking at you retards.