Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How do you cope with being a talentless subhuman?!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I have zero creativity, 90% of Blackpill threads I make are copied word for word from Looksmax, I don’t have any charisma and an a complete pushover, still don’t have a single friend, I am the worst at every single sport, I suck at most video games, I couldn’t play a single instrument, and I’m not even that intelligent, I get IQmogged by most curries and rice, and the only award I’ve ever gotten was for making a powerpoint presentation. :feelsohgod::feelsrope:

Last edited:
I practice guitarmaxxing. I gymmax

I came to termz that im below the average piece of shit. I dont have talentz i can only practice as much as possible :blackpill:

Fluoxetine is starting to help, a bit.

To answer your question, my abilities were prematurely ended at several points.

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.
Re: am i the only one on ot who's actually normal
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855060Friday, May 27, 2016 6:51 PM CDT
Ah, yes. ROBLOX would certainly not be ROBLOX without vain adolescent schoolchildren.
Re: The Psychic Natalie
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855545Friday, May 27, 2016 6:58 PM CDT
When will your transition complete, "Natalie"?
Re: what rubik's cubes can you solve?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189856001Friday, May 27, 2016 7:06 PM CDT
Solving an individual Rubik's Cube is a minimal accomplishment. If you can devise a more generalized algorithm, you will accomplish much more problem-solving.

(Await the reply)

I have many talents. Sadly, looking good in Tinder photos is not among them.

Most people are like that. That's what mediocrity means and why only the minority become rich, famous, professional athletes etc. You aren't an anomaly in that regard, most people have zero talent. Most people become adequate at something by practising it for a long time but only the select few are special.

I can't cope with that.

I accumulate as many copes as I can, daydreaming being one of them.

Drugs and games and movie and serie and gore

We're similar, nothing is going on in my life, no talent, no friends, mediocre on almost everything. The only thing that's going for me was I'm debt free and my IQ is enough to be a computer programmer. Other than that I'm a complete loser.

Just do what you enjoy. I'm shit at most of my hobbies, but they still pass the time.

I developed several talents from hobbycoping:feelzez:

Fluoxetine is starting to help, a bit.

To answer your question, my abilities were prematurely ended at several points.

Re: cyber bullying and suicide
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189854021Friday, May 27, 2016 6:36 PM CDT
"Cyber bullying" is nothing more than a fabricated issue. The expectation that an individual will feign "respect" for you on an Internet forum is subjective. You are valueless to anyone outside of your social clique, and there is no obligation to consider your emotions. Suicide is nothing more than a personal decision. Anonymous coercion on the Internet cannot "force" you to kill yourself. It is a voluntary action, irrespective of your "sorrow." Actually, I would recommend committing suicide, as it will relieve the problems experienced by all of the individuals involved.
Re: am i the only one on ot who's actually normal
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855060Friday, May 27, 2016 6:51 PM CDT
Ah, yes. ROBLOX would certainly not be ROBLOX without vain adolescent schoolchildren.
Re: The Psychic Natalie
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189855545Friday, May 27, 2016 6:58 PM CDT
When will your transition complete, "Natalie"?
Re: what rubik's cubes can you solve?
Unsourced_Anon
Png

#189856001Friday, May 27, 2016 7:06 PM CDT
Solving an individual Rubik's Cube is a minimal accomplishment. If you can devise a more generalized algorithm, you will accomplish much more problem-solving.

(Await the reply)
i don't understand your roblox postings in many threads.

LDAR and being an apathetic piece of shit

Wanking.
Upon waking every morning.
And then again laying down at night.

Sometimes more, if the stresses of the day require it :feelsEhh:

Fk it. It's got me thru this far.