Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope with being a inferior shitskin?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

27F892B2 AF81 41DD A00F 1AECCEFE87F0

:feelsrope:

damn wyte peepoo! :feelsUgh:

The problem with shitskins is that they have a very small high IQ elite (think of the currycels who work in STEM) and a very large underclass of basically retards (99% of other curries). This didn't matter in the past because only the elite was literate anyway and advanced their civilization, but in the modern world it means they have no chance to compete with higher IQ countries.

Then there's ricecels who have the IQ but worship cumskins and want to be their slaves. The huhwhite man is laughing his ass off.

Typical niggers and Indians :lul:

@Broly

I am white and inferior

By preparing for my return to solitude.

Soli

It's really is over for us ethnics

Whites all in all...
- IQ-mog
- inventions-mog
- civilization-mog
- manners-mog
and of course
- looks-mog

all other races.

I hate being a retarded curry. My people cant even stop drinking cow piss or bathing in dirty disgusting Ganges water. Instead of learning from white man and stopping that shit, they want to prove why shitskins are shitskins. Diving in filthy water like chimps

Last edited:
Nigger is the most inferior race!

- manners-mog
and of course
- looks-mog

cruzymudwulf
Png

#183570446Sunday, February 14, 2016 12:29 AM CST
i am the next step in human evolution i am h. superior (i can't post the rest of h because roblox is censoring me)me
Moronism
Png

#183746169Tuesday, February 16, 2016 3:14 AM CST
Now that I have returned from a temporary "stasis" interval, I can adequately attempt to address only the partially "logical" statements. "I apologize for the misudnerstanding" Aetricity, your solution is rather "concrete" in terms of RBX.Lua-based development. I intend to implement a much more modular approach by simply using custom data structures("Stack" tables, preferentially) to represent each address appropriately. Signals to a "Call Stack" within the MainModule will manage activity quite well. Nonetheless, I am rather pleased by your attempts to provide a reasonable response. The ability to restrain yourself from blatant exhibition of pseudo-verbal aggression within the presence of objective evidence clearly indicates that you are an individual of considerable intelligence. Despite your average intellect, I would consider you a person of uncertain value to discuss basic programming-related material with.

Whites all in all...
- IQ-mog
- inventions-mog
- civilization-mog
- manners-mog
and of course
- looks-mog

all other races.

I hate being a retarded curry. My people cant even stop drinking cow piss or bathing in dirty disgusting Ganges water. Instead of learning from white man and stopping that shit, they want to prove why shitskins are shitskins. Diving in filthy water like chimps
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
025468AA 8CAB 4DC7 9354 9FAE9825C255

Last edited:

tiger mom :feelskek:

tiger mom :feelskek:

I am kinda sick and tired of being called inferior and genetic dead-end. Who the fuck decided we are less worth than the others. Fuck it, im not admitting that anyone is more worth or better than me.

Last edited:
I am kinda sick and tired of being called inferior and genetic dead-end. Who the fuck decided we are less worth than the others. Fuck it, im not admitting that anyone is more worth or better than me.
This

Yep. None of us chose our race and at the end of the day most people just want to to live their lives

Based. Most pol-dwelling sfcels like this are the representation of bottom percentile whites, who cope with their subhumanity by calling ethnics "shitskin".
True genetic elite simply doesn't have enough time to indulge themselves into racial science.

Last edited:
Cope without indians and arabs humanity would be nothing