Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment how do you cope with a lack of sexual contact with JBs?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
Going through high school: I was going through puberty, so I was horny as fuck and of course curious. There were also attractive foids in their prime, and I was around them like 7 hours a day. There was a lack of access to them as well. What effect did this have on my psyche? Can't be overly desirable, I'd imagine

I fap to hentai, and I think that it's a pretty healthy cope for me.

Honestly I don't really care that much now that it's over.

I dont care, I know that will never happen again. So its all about trying to ascend with foids around our age. Used up..

At the time I fapped multiple times a day to JB facebooks so I would stop getting boners from staring at them in class.

I escape reality through games and listening to Youtube vids.

I think about how the sun will colllide with the earth in about 7 billion years and burn us to a crisp and thus everything we do is utterly irrelevant.

Idk I have a fairly low sex drive I guess...

I think about how the sun will colllide with the earth in about 7 billion years and burn us to a crisp and thus everything we do is utterly irrelevant.
Over for existentialcrisisautismcels.

it's so hard to cope, knowing i missed out on so much. I try not to think about it, which is rly difficult

Nihilism is a great reliever of stress tbh.

Escapism, waifuism, and telling myself that I don't want them.

This.
Over for existentialcrisisautismcels.
Can it be an existential crisis if you want it to happen?

I fap min. 2 times a day.

Going through high school: I was going through puberty, so I was horny as fuck and of course curious. There were also attractive foids in their prime, and I was around them like 7 hours a day. There was a lack of access to them as well. What effect did this have on my psyche? Can't be overly desirable, I'd imagine

I fap to hentai, and I think that it's a pretty healthy cope for me.
I don't work, I leech off society, and just live as selfishly and destructively as possible to get revenge on the world. Missing out on teenage love is UNFORGIVABLE, nothing can repair that damage.

People who miss out on teen romance become "pedos." Normal men get it out of their system by the time they turn 16-17 and they're able to control and convince themselves they're not attracted to JBs. Most men are attracted to JBs, they just obviously can't admit it.