Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you cope when you're gripped with this suffocating urge to kill yourself?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I have been getting this feelings and find it very paralyzing and devastating. I don't know what to do.

I have had this feeling for years it`s fucking brutal and inescapable

I just try to push through and distract myself. The last week I really felt like killing myself, especially today. Yesterday, I only slept 5 hours and felt physically bad most of the day because I had bad sleep many other days this week. Last night, I only slept 3 hours and then like 45 minutes. I am so beaten down it's absurd

I have had this feeling for years it`s fucking brutal and inescapable
Are you able to manage it at all? So far I'm failing.

Why is God punishing us like this? :fuk::fuk::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I don't think god cares tbh. We are probably as insignificant as individual ants in an ant farm. Either that or god doesn't even exist.

to be completely honest with you i haven't been suicidal in a long time for some reason I don't know why. I just realized how shit life is but don't rly want to die.

I don't think god cares tbh. We are probably as insignificant as individual ants in an ant farm. Either that or god doesn't even exist.
In any case, why are we suffering so much? What did we do to have to endure this? :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I just realized how shit life is but don't rly want to die.
What do you have to live for? What makes you want to get up every day and do life activities?

What do you have to live for? What makes you want to get up every day and do life activities?
Waiting for college currently. 2 more months. But until then I'm just rotting and playing games 24/7 im not even that active on this forum.

We were born. Apparently that's enough of a crime to deserve this
Chads and foids are also born. Why aren't they being punished like us? Clearly there are other factors at play besides the act of being born.

Chads and foids are also born. Why aren't they being punished like us? Clearly there are other factors at play besides the act of being born.
They were born with desirable genetics while we were not. That's the difference, and we had no control over it. We aren't punished for being bad people, we are punished for our genetics whether that is being ugly, short, nonNT, or other failos.

I find solace in how funny the absurdity of life is. One of the benefits of not participating in the rat race is that you can laugh at the people still stuck there from the sidelines.

Long walk maxxing. When i generally imagine me killing myself by differents ways.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day brocel

Long walk maxxing. When i generally imagine me killing myself by differents ways.

Maybe tomorrow will be a better day brocel
Yeah, exercise stimulates dopamine release. Jogging or going for a long walk is a great idea. Also meditation works.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back