Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How do you cope when going out

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Like every time I go out and see this happy couples and teens having fun I want to kill myself. How do you cope with this?

The most logical reason would be to, well... just not go out. I hardly ever leave my house.

Like every time I go out and see this happy couples and teens having fun I want to kill myself. How do you cope with this?

I've been dealing with that since my early teens. You get used to it. I suppose it's like beggars cope with seeing all these people with jobs and houses and disposable income.

I'm going out to the gym only, so i don't pay attention to them.

Most of the time, couples I see are ugly as fuck. Maybe 1 out of 10 couple is Chad/Stacey material, but the vast majority just look funny tbh

So, when I see this, which is every day, I usually wait until I am in a private location (like on the sidewalk walking home, inside the car, back at the apartment) and then just let the tears flow unceasingly until the ducts are dried up. Usually takes about an hour, hour and a half.

I go out when nobody else does

Why would I need to go out?

I cope by accepting that sex and intimacy are not even a possibility for me. It only gets you down if you believe there's a small chance of getting laid, and thusly are missing out on something you could have.

If a woman ever expresses interest in me again I'll know that it's only for the purpose of using me for attention, not because she likes me. Afterall, I've learned this from hard experience and I'm tired of my mind tricking me into believing otherwise. Never again for this truecel.

While they might not realize it, guys with hope of ascending are most prone to sadness because of that feeling of missing out.

when out in public, I only look forward towards my destination, walking purposely towards it, I get what I need and then get out of there, I don't linger, I won't glance at people, in particular females (only exception being if a young female is wearing tight leggings or a really short skirt etc walking in front of me in which case I discreetly have a perv)

Focus on doing my thing (shopping, friends etc.)

Heightcope by heightmogging 99% of the general population tbh ngl

a little bit of alcohol really does take the edge off, no need to get shitfaced