Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do you cope knowing you're disposable trash?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Your whole life, born and raised, all the way until now. All you are is trash that was kept alive to be a backup plan in case the backup plan before you dies, kills himself, so on.

How do you deal with that fact? The fact that your looksmatch is getting thousands of messages a year and endless attention and validation while you rot?

How do you cope with the fact that if you dropped dead right now, nobody would care and you'd be replaced by another slave of the system in just a few seconds?

Saving up for surgerymax tbh. Im prett sure after surgery i could ascend. (Im a Gorilla)

copes me
Saving up for surgerymax tbh. Im prett sure after surgery i could ascend. (Im a Gorilla)
Tamsy aspinall

Last edited:
You can't cope with it. It's a brutal existence

Probably the delusion that i can somehow make my life more enjoyable by figuring out some grand master scheme that others dont know about

I don’t know, I’m pretty numb to it all now.

I dont care. I spend most of my time binge watching anime just to add them to my MAL list. Im actually sick of anime. But adding them to my list has become an addiction.

I gave up on life a long time ago. I've been waiting to die since forever.

Your whole life, born and raised, all the way until now. All you are is trash that was kept alive to be a backup plan in case the backup plan before you dies, kills himself, so on.

How do you deal with that fact? The fact that your looksmatch is getting thousands of messages a year and endless attention and validation while you rot?

How do you cope with the fact that if you dropped dead right now, nobody would care and you'd be replaced by another slave of the system in just a few seconds?
you gotta stick a big finger up to the system - and max out on your copes!

It's getting more difficult by the day to find decent copes...