Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you control your foid anger?

lowz1r

lowz1r

deprived
★★★★★
Never had anger issues but just thinking about foids is EXTREMELY INFURIATING and makes me want to kill myself.

How do you cope without causing collateral damage to your walls?

Never had anger issues but just thinking about foids is EXTREMELY INFURIATING and makes me want to kill myself.

my walls are made of solid bricks, and i dont want a repeat visit too the doc too get my hands fixed. i just wank a lot as cope. play games where you can kill many foids, listen too music about murder rape foids. you get the idea

my walls are made of solid bricks, and i dont want a repeat visit too the doc too get my hands fixed. i just wank a lot as cope. play games where you can kill many foids, listen too music about murder rape foids. you get the idea
jerking off when you are mad is the worst idea ever.

I am speaking from experience and an extremely bloody dick.

you will thank me.

jerking off when you are mad is the worst idea ever.

I am speaking from experience and an extremely bloody dick.

you will thank me.
i wank 20 times a time some day, so i have experience with bloody dick. and i wank after i relaxed a little, after one round of moded fallout 4 with many guns, and many dead foids, quick wank too sleep after

Never going outside so i dont have to think about, even when go outside to get goyslop i feel intense rage and start thinking about total foid death in video game.

I hate that there's more sunlight as its summer and day last longer, seeing foids laugh almost makes me lose my mind, at least i rarely go outside.

To cope with it i usually listen to death metal or watch vids of whores being killed in minecraft.

So just don't think about real foids. That is to say, distract yourself.

Jesus. Are you OK dude? Please tell me that was a one-time thing

RIP no sleep brain fog

i have periods where i dont sleep for a week, they are becoming less common thankfully. but i often just sleep 2-3 times in a week, i should maybe get checked for insomnia.

Rape

I basically use drugs like weed and alcohol to suppress my blackpill rage/depression.

i have periods where i dont sleep for a week, they are becoming less common thankfully. but i often just sleep 2-3 times in a week, i should maybe get checked for insomnia.
Damn. Running it by an expert probably can't hurt, yeah. Glad to hear it's becoming less severe tho.
is Yazan Gable from zeta gundam
No wonder I didn't recognize it then. I never really got into Gundam (or mecha more generally).

Damn. Running it by an expert probably can't hurt, yeah. Glad to hear it's becoming less severe tho.

No wonder I didn't recognize it then. I never really got into Gundam (or mecha more generally).
Gundam is great just stay with the UC elitist, they are less cucked. if any gundm fag say they like witch from mercury or gwitch, stay the fuck away from them, trannys and yuri tards.

if any gundm fag say they like witch from mercury or gwitch, stay the fuck away from them, trannys and yuri tards
I mean, I myself have watched plenty of what MAL nowadays dubs "girls love" anime, so I may very well be a "yuri tard" as you so eloquently put it

I mean, I myself have watched plenty of what MAL nowadays dubs "girls love" anime, so I may very well be a "yuri tard" as you so eloquently put it
by yuri tards i meant more they modern anyoing types, if you remeber the old times you are most likely not like them. the gwitch fans are more or less sjws and troons

by yuri tards i meant more they modern anyoing types, if you remeber the old times you are most likely not like them. the gwitch fans are more or less sjws and troons
yeah no I'm definitely no SJW or troon

yeah no I'm definitely no SJW or troon
the gwitch fans refuse too watch another gundam, and is still mad that bandai said they were not lesbians, is been 2 years now

the gwitch fans refuse too watch another gundam, and is still mad that bandai said they were not lesbians, is been 2 years now
I guess they're not really Gundam fans then

Meditate on the words of Wilkes McDermid.

Women are just doing what they are genetically programmed to do: find a certain type of male to mate with.

Best way is to NEET. I feel way more depressed and angry than when I was NEETing because I have to work around normies that life mog the fuck out of me.

Best way is to NEET. I feel way more depressed and angry than when I was NEETing because I have to work around normies that life mog the fuck out of me.
can't NEET unfortunately. then id be a homelesscel