Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do you compliment a short person for their height?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
You're really tall for a midget.

You're really short and petite man. Like a woman. Bet you have a tight pussy too.

Don’t. Bringing up a manlet’s height will always bum him out

just call him 'cute' I guess? seems to work for short girls

Wow, how did your bones stop developing so quickly.

I haven’t grown since 8th grade lmao :feelsbadman::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Last edited:
Don’t. Bringing up a manlet’s height will always bum him out
Or in turn bite your arms skin. I did that once to a kid and went autistic on him. Almost got caught for charges and I was only 15. I literally became fer that day and went beserk. I never saw a tall guys face so horrified I bit his arm a too deep and yiped like a bitch as it looked like a dog bit him. The teacher had to yank me and stop the bus few hours in, one day. I just had enough and all I saw was red. :shock: one of the few times I stopped a tallfaggots reign

Last edited:
You can hide in a cupboard, that's awesome!

that's like complimenting someone for being a cripple or an ethnic

“you’re cute” :lasereyes::lasereyes:

This seems to be the most common answer in that thread besides "Don't mention his height" and "There is nothing good about being short."

You don't retard
Why does reddit have to make everything so complicated

I was the one who posted that thread. I should probably explain, I posted that thread on r/short to prove some points. Mainly, that r/short is cope fucking central. There's a vocal minority on r/short that doesn't wanna admit that shortness in men is only good for prettyboymaxxing. Otherwise it's a negative to be overcome. Not a "fun size" to be "celebrated." Bikerbats put a leprechaun's curse on my last thread that tried to raise this point. So I reworded it a bit and made this one.

As we can see from the responses, yeah. Not a lot of dudes there who appreciate being short. The only general positive is that you can parlay it into being cute, if that's your thing.

Not a smart idea can be perceived as extremely patronising.