Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how do you come up with the courage to rope

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
No matter how bad things get I can never imagine myself roping. I want to want it so bad though. I don't know how I'm supposed to convince myself to do it.

Probably easier to do when you’re drunk or high

I didn't come up with the courage. I'm still here.

Browse IncelTears for an hour.

basically when living this hell of a life gets to the point where it is more painful and scary than dying

Sometimes when I am on very bad streaks of luck and everything is going the opposite way I get into a "crazy" state in which I could possibly rope or go ER.

Sometimes when I am on very bad streaks of luck and everything is going the opposite way I get into a "crazy" state in which I could possibly rope or go ER.
I believe I know what you mean its a strange mix of determination and euphoria isn't it?

It's not so much the courage, as it is the lack of resources to cope with trauma. At a certain point the amount of trauma exceeds the available resources and your brain nopes out.
wdym?

I believe I know what you mean its a strange mix of determination and euphoria isn't it?
Don't even know how to describe.It's like when you can't pass a level or beat a boss in video game for a long time and you are filled with rage and lose inhibition,feels like you lost your mind

Right state of mind/plastered drunk tbh. That's how I'll most likely go.

I don't have any courage to rope because of survival instincts and also because I'm a pussy.

You take your balls out of your purse and do what it takes to attain your freedom

You have two biological purposes in life, dictated by chemicals in your brain. Don't die, and reproduce. To overcome the first one takes either a tremendous will that 99.99% of the population doesn't have, or an accumulation of so much trauma that the human brain can't cope with it anymore. Every person has their own limit and some can control it even after that but they die inside.
going to fail both of those purposes

dont think about it

I'm trying to get on my feet somewhat, [basically keeping a steady job to afford indoor entertainment copes and a better car soon - and no a driving licence doesn't help, foids will happily drive a Chad with no licence around] but if it all falls apart I'll go ER first and take some scumbag neighhours out, no guns but have a hunting and knuckle knife, maybe rape a hot girl so not to die a virgin and then jump in front of a train.

Not being edgy, I just see this is how things will play out unless I get a willing sexual hook-up or relationship before my parents die.

Take antidepressants for a long time and go cold turkey off them

"wanting to die" is the first step but it only affects the rational part of your brain,the real issue
is to override your body self preservation mechanism.
in order to do it starving, abusing drugs,sleep deprivation and social isolation are the right things to do.
if u weaken your body, your bond with life will be easier to break.

"wanting to die" is the first step but it only affects the rational part of your brain,the real issue
is to override your body self preservation mechanism.
in order to do it starving, abusing drugs,sleep deprivation and social isolation are the right things to do.
if u weaken your body, your bond with life will be easier to break.
Good ideas

People who have the answer generally can't be here to respond.