Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do you clean up after cumming?

How do you clean up after cumming?

• Total voters
NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
The big question on everyone's mind

No eating it option? It does not taste that bad and you don't have to waste valuable LDAR time with cleanup

I have a tissue nearby and i clean up wherever it goes.

Just lol if you don’t use your cum and drink it as a protein shake after gymcelling

Usually I just do it onto the floor so I don't have to clean it up, if I cum onto myself I'll use an old towel to wipe it up. Usually I have to shower though or the cummies smell sticks to my crotch and I have to absolutely nuke it with deodorant.

With tissues tbh

moist toilet paper is best tbh
iu

Does noone just cum into the toilet?

Does noone just cum into the toilet?
So you fap standing up in the bathroom while holding a phone in 1 hand and your dick pointed downward to cum in the toilet... WHAT

I cum in the sink, toilet or shower
Just to specify I edge on my PC and when I'm ready I cum there

I let my dog eat it from the floor.

I have a cum towel that has been collecting my semen for months and it smells like cake.

I just rub it into my blanket

I used to cum in my onaholes but now that I'm on nofap I won't be cumming again until I can ascend.

At that point it'll be into a condom that I'll tie up and throw away or the foid will clean herself up.

Like a real nigga I bust a nut in the air spinning in a 360 degree circle. While screaming “ Boom, Headshot!Quick Scope, bitch your a scrub!”

I used the same old t-shirt to wipe my cum for 2 years straight. Not once did I wash it.

Nofap crew checking the fuck in, what does it mean to "cum" anyways?:feelshmm:
Like a real nigga I bust a nut in the air spinning in a 360 degree circle. While screaming “ Boom, Headshot!Quick Scope, bitch your a scrub!”
Same bro what a coincidence.
I used the same old t-shirt to wipe my cum for 2 years straight. Not once did I wash it.
Did it grow shrooms?

Am i the only one that whacks it on the toilet and nuts into toilet paper, then flushes it?

Or just in the shower, down the drain

Am i the only one that whacks it on the toilet and nuts into toilet paper, then flushes it?

Or just in the shower, down the drain
Why bro? Why not in bed or something?

From like 13-16 i mostly just came and never bothered to wash it because I was in front of the pc and way too lazy to go to the toilet. Now i use tissue papers and flesh em. Looking back im honestly disgusted af lmao

"I don't":
  • NEETAndTidy
  • Damo the incel
  • Six
  • Gyros_Pretcel
Hardcore motherfuckers smelling like cum all day lol

I cum into my fleshlight. To avoid any of the lube or cum making contact with the carpet, I just place a bunch of newspapers or paper on the floor. After I cum, I place the fleshlight on a stack of several A4 papers to avoid cum/lube on my desk, grab some toilet paper I always keep in my room to wipe my dick/balls/hands. This gets most of the lube off my dick/balls. Then I take the fleshight and clean it thoroughly under a stream of cold water and finish off with some rubbing alcohol to kill the bacteria.

Then I go back to my room and throw all the paper into the trash. I always shower after using a fleshlight.

I have a certain pair of shorts that i wear specifically for cumming into. Once I'm done i take them off and when i feel like fapping i put them on again and cum in them. I wash them a least once a week

I cum into my fleshlight. To avoid any of the lube or cum making contact with the carpet, I just place a bunch of newspapers or paper on the floor. After I cum, I place the fleshlight on a stack of several A4 papers to avoid cum/lube on my desk, grab some toilet paper I always keep in my room to wipe my dick/balls/hands. This gets most of the lube off my dick/balls. Then I take the fleshight and clean it thoroughly under a stream of cold water and finish off with some rubbing alcohol to kill the bacteria.

Then I go back to my room and throw all the paper into the trash. I always shower after using a fleshlight.

thats a ritual

this is why people think having a fleshlight requires 10 hrs of daily maintenance. all you need to do is wash the cum and lube out of the sleeve with water and let it dry

I suck my dick it is better and keep my dick more clean

this is why people think having a fleshlight requires 10 hrs of daily maintenance. all you need to do is wash the cum and lube out of the sleeve with water and let it dry
That's exactly what I do and it takes 10 minutes tops including all the paper shit. The only extra step I take is pour down some rubbing alcohol down the sleeve to kill bacteria which ads 30 seconds at most. Are you retarded? Anyone who thinks this takes 10 hours is a drooling retard.

I cum on the floor, then wipe it up with a towel.

I cum into my hand and then wipe it into my leg

Eating it so that I don't lose protein

I go to sleep with my belly covered with cum