Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do you cels style your hair [BALDCELS ON SUICIDEWATCH]

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★★
Nearly a year ago I cut off my hair that's grown out for maybe 2 years then and talked about it in an old thread but I haven't talked about my hairstyling habits in detail. I've been shaving my head every two weeks and so with a number 1 or closer to a number 2 at times and have tried growing out my sideburns.
Howerver, I don't believe I have seen any discussion about anyone's hairstyle until now. Do you guys go to a barbershop and what do you ask for? Do they listen?

Waiting for the no hairstyle for your face reply.

Nearly a year ago I cut off my hair that's grown out for maybe 2 years then and talked about it in an old thread but I haven't talked about my hairstyling habits in detail. I've been shaving my head every two weeks and so with a number 1 or closer to a number 2 at times and have tried growing out my sideburns.
Howerver, I don't believe I have seen aby discussion about anyone's hairstyle until now. Do you guys go to a barbershop and what do you ask for? Do they listen?
slick it back with only water to get middle part/zoomer hair when it dries.

I just tell them short on the sides and back and medium on the top

I do a part at my left eye and put the sides behind my ears
I haven't gotten a haircut since August last year

Grown out dont take care of it looks nice to me

I spike it up a bit and that's it. I cut it myself every 2 weeks. Finasteride is keeping me from roping

IMG 20240830 181436