Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you become a normal person? I don't know how to live...

Incline

Incline

I just have to keep going...
★★★★★
I watch a lot of youtube videos of people interacting with one another, having casual conversations, doing things, starting businesses and going to restaurants together, etc. I watch a lot of family blogs too and travel blogs of people.

I cannot emphasize enough how foreign the way they behave feels to me. I do not know how to act like this, I do not know how to be normal or talk about anything like that or go to restaurants, I've never even been to a restaurant by my own choice only when forced to go by others like work or stuff. I try to talk to people but it just comes out awful.

Most of the time people don't even bother talking to me before I even open my mouth. Like in the swimming pool last week, people there were having conversations randomly when resting between laps, but they never bothered to speak to me, but why what did I do that I was not even attempted to be spoken to, I mean I already know what I did, or rather what I didn't do, I didn't get good genetics so now I appear intimidating with my ugly bald slavic face and ugly as fuck people don't even bother talking to me.

And when they do I don't know how to talk, I don't know how to tone my voice, how to answer correctly, I try not to think about it and put the focus on them like some larpers told me to do but it doesn't really help. It's not even anxiety anymore I tried talking to people there which I wouldn't do if I was anxious about it but it just comes off retarded.

That is now how it looks like in my head...

I do not know how to live a normal life. I don't think I'll ever be able to do at this point in life anymore. I honestly think there is no much point left in living like this, I'm not suicidal but if I can't ascend in SEA then I'll just exit out because what am I supposed to be doing exactly? Should I just rot till my 50s with depression day in and out? I will either CO2, try join French foreign legion or go to Russia and sign a suicide contract.

I cope with philosophy and personal development, both mind and body. But it is just cope in the end, It is still not getting me any closer to being a normal person.

I need a brain transplant, I need to completely rewire my entire brain, wake up one day a new person. I am going to experiment with heavy psychedelic's soon hopefully this yields some results.

But it is just cope in the end, It is still not getting me any closer to being a normal person.
This is most resonating

Most of the time people don't even bother talking to me before I even open my mouth
And this

Normscum can't imagine how it feels when anyone treats you like non-human trash or some pedestrian who asked for a time or a way (while seeing you everyday).

i think it's impossible to become normie as a sub5 social outcast

Wtf why is this identical to me cunt.
Btw I don’t think it’s possible to be like them, seeing we aren’t normal people. I just cope with this fact by living on the internet as often as I can, reducing the amount of time I have to spend in the real world. That’s all I think any of us here can do.

This is most resonating

And this

Normscum can't imagine how it feels when anyone treats you like non-human trash or some pedestrian who asked for a time or a way (while seeing you everyday).
There is no hobby or passion which would be sensible because it'll be forever invisible, we can't share it to anyone, even if someone have similar they will see our faces, overall looks and autism (if present)

That's why we call it cope

Wtf why is this identical to me cunt.
Btw I don’t think it’s possible to be like them, seeing we aren’t normal people. I just cope with this fact by living on the internet as often as I can, reducing the amount of time I have to spend in the real world. That’s all I think any of us here can do.
I did that for 7 years but it gets boring eventually

I am 29 now I am not going to spend my entire life browsing through the same 5 websites everyday and just latching on any new content to consume like a mindless zombie. This is just utterly pointless, it is a life not even worthy of an animal or a lower beast. Death is a mercy kill at this point.

Something gotta give. This cannot continue. Hopefully I will receive some life-changing revelation either through my travels or psychadelics or whatever else comes my way soon or I don't see a reason to continue.

There is no hobby or passion which would be sensible because it'll be forever invisible, we can't share it to anyone, even if someone have similar they will see our faces, overall looks and autism (if present)

That's why we call it cope
:feelscry:

I tried with a few goth foids, it was totally irrelevant we're into same music, bands, had same depressive views while I don't look like average chinktok prettyboi who could be shown for her foid friends

I am ogre, ogres can't see any artism value (as common sense says)

You do you brother, as long as you find some form of happiness that’s all that matters.
I did that for 7 years but it gets boring eventually

I am 29 now I am not going to spend my entire life browsing through the same 5 websites everyday and just latching on any new content to consume like a mindless zombie. This is just utterly pointless, it is a life not even worthy of an animal or a lower beast. Death is a mercy kill at this point.

Something gotta give. This cannot continue. Hopefully I will receive some life-changing revelation either through my travels or psychadelics or whatever else comes my way soon or I don't see a reason to continue.

I tried with a few goth foids, it was totally irrelevant we're into same music, bands, had same depressive views while I don't look like average chinktok prettyboi who could be shown for her foid friends

I am ogre, ogres can't see any artism value (as common sense says)
Having Slavic genetics destroyed my face. Started balding at 18 now I look like I'm in my 40s when I'm 29. I am leanmaxxing but maybe I am doing this wrong, maybe I should ogremaxx and put on 20kg of lean muscle mass with steroids and just look like a typical Slavic ogre:

Maybe then I can appeal to some foids?

I don't know what to do anymore :feelsseriously:

I unironically do not love my mother. I will never tell her this, because it would break her heart. But I do not like my mother and I do not love her. It is DIRECTLY her fault that my life is such a fucking disaster. She chose to fuck some subhuman retard who gave me utterly useless and garbage facial genetics that turned my life into living hell. How can I love someone like this?

How can I love someone who is responsible for 95% of misery in my life?

I do not hate my mother, but I definitely do not love her. I will shed no tear when she dies. This is sad but I feel it is entirely justified looking back at my life experience there is nothing unreasonable about this statement. I am also being nice by hiding this fact from her and I will keep it to myself forever more, but it is the truth.

If I remember correctly you were planning on surgerymaxxing right? I'd rather start with this one and fully focus on it and then see if social interactions improved in any way. They might eventually just take care of themselves once you're an HTN

If you wanna come to russia do it for the foreigner halo, not for the sui contract, the foids here are beautiful and not very westernized yet