Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you become a NEET?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
My parents would never let me live at home and NEET it up tbh. Is there a way to become a NEET if your parents wont provide for you or are you doomed to wageslave forever?

You could try to get money from the government if you have any conditions

find a way to get yourself hit by a car and live off insurance fraud

suicide threat worked for me

I am neeting since 2 years, I got no-payback state funding but didnt go to school so they cut that down this year.

I got some big money from mothers side which I use to trade forein currency and will open savings account since rates are so high here thanks to economic crisis

Father feels bad for not being there while I grew so looks like I'll get a house and some more money from him at some point.

I might escape neetism sometime but only if I can do what I want to, for which I am daily practicing.

leech off parents do nothing

Win big in crypto or sports betting

Win big in crypto or sports betting
i wanted to buy bitcoins for 4k $ when the price was at 150$/coin but I was too scared and ended up spending it all in drugs. fuck my life.

Sports betting is easy if you research the teams before hand.

I used to do racedog betting but I was bad at it. tbh it was fun though I don't mind that I wasn't good at it.

Say you're looking for a job but no one is hiring. I'm a NEET but I still need a job to pay for copes which I'm having no luck achieving.

Say you're looking for a job but no one is hiring. I'm a NEET but I still need a job to pay for copes which I'm having no luck achieving.

I work with my parents they know I have a job already lol I see them at work

I work with my parents they know I have a job already lol I see them at work
That's unfortunate. I can tell you that NEETing it up isn't fun from personal experience.

That's unfortunate. I can tell you that NEETing it up isn't fun from personal experience.

Better than having to work and be around normies all day. If I have to work +45 hours a week, I'll probably ER after a few years of it. I wouldn't do it now but the more I work the more I hate people.

i dropped all my uni courses and told my parents i was still in uni and i just sat in my residence and watched anime and browsed the forum all day

find a way to get yourself hit by a car and live off insurance fraud
legit plan, in the UK, you can get NEETbuxx for certain disabilities, some mental health ones work. so if you can fake it go ahead.
ive been NEET for while now, gets really boring tbh. might just get part time job somewhere that's IF I get accepted

i dropped all my uni courses and told my parents i was still in uni and i just sat in my residence and watched anime and browsed the forum all day

I did this as well my freshman year lmao. It can only last so long sadly.

Become black and take the free gibs