Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do you ask a girl out?

Boatman

Boatman

Recruit
★★★
I've never asked anyone out before. I've talked to girls and even been friends with some, but never gone out with anyone. I already knew I was an outcast by highschool, so I hated everyone and focused on just getting them to leave me alone. I never learned to do the dating thing. I only ask because I've had a bit of self confidence lately and think I might actually be able to do it. I just don't know how. Do I ask if they want to hang out some night or do I just be straightforward and ask to go out? I don't know. I know I'm hopeless and going to fail, but if there is a chance, I want to take while I'm mentally able. If any of you have any advice please share.

It's most likely to late, if you didn't get into the dating/casual sex groove in high school you most likely never will, virginity and inexperience itself is a massive turn off to disgusting whores, which make up most of the female population sadly.

I actually have almost the same experience as you. I tried to be sociable to others back in middle school to high school yet it ended up in a horrendous series of actions. I ended up being an outcast as well for the last year as they have distaste for me. And as of now, I have no idea how to really date girls or ask the right ones out. It led to me literally having "zero game". I have finally met up with an old friend (a girl) who's attending a nearby school. I honestly tried messaging her here and there and she usually replies within an hour but I just have this super anxiety attack every time I message her. People just usually tell me that it happens "naturally". Idk if the advice they gave me is legitimate but I am saying this just so you could know that you're not alone on this.

I typed and printed a letter asking one girl out in HS once. Went as expected :feelsbadman:

Don't type letters I guess :feelstastyman:
Idk how normies do this BS regularly, just getting friends is ridiculously hard

Normie and foid Holocaust when?

Don't "ask them out", ask them to do something with you but be specific. For example, you get talking about marvel movies and you bring up Deadpool 2 and say "I heard it's really good, wanna go see it this weekend?" If she says no, just go by yourself or with someone else, then later you can tell her that you went and that you liked it or whatever. (Not to rub it in, just as casual conversation)

The whole idea here is that you wanted to go with her but if she didn't want to go you would go anyways. Everything you suggest should have the same attitude behind it, as if it is something that you will do whether she joins you or not (don't explicitly say this to her though, that can come across hostile). It doesn't really matter what your first hangout activity is (you could go grocery shopping as far as I'm concerned), it just matters that you do something outside of school, or work, or whatever context you happen to know each other.

You might think that this could get you in the friend zone since she won't necessarily think of this as a date. However, the purpose of the initial outing is just to get to a higher level of familiarity. You probably won't go straight from "guy from class" to "guy I'm dating". You are more likely to go from "guy from class" to "guy I talk to" to "guy I hangout with" to "guy I'm dating".

"w-will you suck my peepee?"
works every time

It does not matter, the bitch will say no!

TyiQngl

"Let me clap them cheeks real quick bitch!!!"

It's most likely to late, if you didn't get into the dating/casual sex groove in high school you most likely never will, virginity and inexperience itself is a massive turn off to disgusting whores, which make up most of the female population sadly.
brutal blackpill

Ask them if they wanna go cinema with you

Or if you wanna be a cuck ask them to get coffee with you.

Don’t wait too long, do it fast or your convo will die down and she will move on to her list of hundreds of other waiting orbiters.

Just go up to them and Bee Yourself

Ok but seriously idk it's a tough question. Try this: In the gym, ask to work in on a machine. Say you're new to working out, and ask if they'd like to be gym partner and work out with you some time. If that works and you get their number, go to he gym once with them and afterwards see if they'd like to meet up for drinks

The trick is this: Act kinda intrested in her but more intrested in the activity. Then you really can't go wrong. An example: let's figure you both like classical art (women don't like anythging really they just pretend they do, never think she can be truly intrested 100% that is more of a man thing) while in a conversation about this topic say something like: ''I have never even went to (big museum nearby) can you believe that?'' then ask if she is interested to go there with you. I think that is the best way. Of course this only works if you have something in common with her. Asking someone out is way easier if you can think of a fun thing to do for you both.
PS Never do cinema dates