Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How do wymen treat you?

How foids treat me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
blackpilledMMAcel

blackpilledMMAcel

Banned
-
What are your experiences with foids, especially with foids who know you?

Majority ignoring, but some cunts laughing at me

Usually avoid me. But whenever I see them laughing, I assume it’s directed towards me

Complete apathy. Yup. I am literally invisible to them. Which I think is worse than bullying because with bullying at least you get some attention and statusmaxx

They treat me like poop

Like I don't exist. But if I approach they either laugh or act insulted that a sub8 male dared to open his mouth.

I'm currently in a class with some stacy lites and stacys and some normie landwhales... and so on... I'm the only male there.

Well, they are acting very kind but also they make a lot of fun about me... They know I'm high inhib towards wymen/a bit shy and that's why they make jokes and don't take me serious.

What confirms my Incel status? I was never ever approached by any of them, not even from entitled landwhales. Only in fun ofc. It's over!

Last edited:
They avoid me like the plague

I'm currently in a class with some stacy lites and stacys and some normie landwhales... and so on... I'm the only male there.

Well, they are acting very kind but also they make a lot of fun about me... They know I'm high inhib towards wymen/a bit shy and that's why they make jokes and don't take me serious.

What confirms my Incel status? I was never ever approached by any of them, not even from entitled landwhales. Only in fun ofc. It's over!
how tall are you?

how tall are you?
With shoes and lifts over 5.9ft (180cm) I guess. But this should be unimportant bcoz I'm a currycel in Germany, so it's over for me...

With shoes and lifts over 5.9ft (180cm) I guess. But this should be unimportant bcoz I'm a currycel in Germany, so it's over for me...
how tall are u barefoot? how much height can u add with shoes and lifts?

how tall are u barefoot? how much height can u add with shoes and lifts?
178cm (5,8 or 5,9 ft) barefoot. With shoes and lifts I am not sure. 3-4 cm maybe...

Either like air or disgusted.

Can’t really tell.

There was a stacy once she wanted that I bring her a sandwich or something from a surpermarket I went in the breaks... She wanted to use me I guess... Well, I brought her some sandwiches... But also with some smegma inclusive :forcedsmile::feelsokman::forcedsmile::feelzez: Edit: Maybe Brazilian Smegma will screen this :soy:

Last edited:
I don’t interact with toilets anymore but they ignored me when I did.

They ignore me 99% of the time. 4/10 privilege, Zyros blackpilled me on that, could be worse.

avoid me, one foid at work literally stood waiting 10 mins because i was working where she needed to get something from.

she wanted to avoid me so much she couldnt even say " excuse me " JFL

They can tell I've never had a gf instantly.

Pretty much all four. Depends who I’m talking to and what setting it’s in. I got more abuse from guys probably because I wasn’t the stereotypical coon thug black boy, so I got g-checked A LOT, since I go to a private schol and I would say most people I know there are racist

I don't leave the house very often anymore, but every time I do, foids ignore me.

Also no matches on dating apps. Not even with the grotesqueries. That's my main indication that I'm truecel.

Mostly just get ignored or looked at in shock, sometimes laughter

Like absolute garbage and hatred.

i knew one foid in preschool she immediately turned against me when i was 14

overall foids despise and hate me

avoid me, one foid at work literally stood waiting 10 mins because i was working where she needed to get something from.

Lifefuel tbh

I'd love to scare a female like that.

If I told you, no one on this forum would believe me. You would think I'm trolling, and I would probably get banned. Suffice it to say that the reaction I get from foids is unique from everyone else here, or anywhere else, for that matter.

Last edited:
Western tramps piss me off. There is no becky stacy b*tches, just a bunch of degenerate scum.
Eurofoids claiming Aryan heritage is fakery too. They cannot compete with real Aryan women...

I'm invisible to them.

I am invisible to everyone tbh

There was a stacy once she wanted that I bring her a sandwich or something from a surpermarket I went in the breaks... She wanted to use me I guess... Well, I brought her some sandwiches... But also with some smegma inclusive :forcedsmile::feelsokman::forcedsmile::feelzez: Edit: Maybe Brazilian Smegma will screen this :soy:

You really did it? If so mad respect :feelsokman:

Like I don't exist

Same, arguably worse than being bullied by them
Yea, although if a foid ever tried to bully me i think I'd crack and literally kill her, I hate them so fucking much

Yea, although if a foid ever tried to bully me i think I'd crack and literally kill her, I hate them so fucking much
To be fair though lad, if you go to prison you could bad-boy maxx, like get in prison for murder, get foids writing letters to you and sending you nude pics like Brent did

To be fair though lad, if you go to prison you could bad-boy maxx, like get in prison for murder, get foids writing letters to you and sending you nude pics like Brent did
Na fuck prison, if I ever end up cracking and killing a foid I'm blowing my brains out right after

You really did it? If so mad respect :feelsokman:
yea I legit did it with an arrogant blonde aryan stacy, who even height mogs me tbh ngl!

If she wanted something, it touched my Incel dicklet (I went to the toilet before :feelsokman:) before it entered her slutty blow job mouth :feelslala::chad::feelskek::feelzez:

Unfortunately I'm not sure if she was the only victim of my Incel smegma :dafuckfeels:
If I told you, no one on this forum would believe me. You would think I'm trolling, and I would probably get banned. Suffice it to say that the reaction I get from foids is unique from everyone else here, or anywhere else, for that matter.
ok :chad: just go ahead

Last edited:

Its like this every of the 3 days I work for me, for instance if I'm getting something out of my locker, they'll just stand and wait, awkwardly. I'm quickly getting tired of it, I'm thinking about quitting.

How can it be unique from everyone else here? I mean i know you can't say but girls run from ugly guys and its not different from incel to incel.