Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do women (or people in general) look at you?

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I went shopping on December 30 with my mom and sister, needed new pants. We were on holiday so we went into town (a mountain town), but fuck, it was busy. Streets and shops were PACKED. So in one clothing store, I waited for my mom and sister. I was on my phone, minding my own business, and realised I was in the way (was standing in front of clothing rack). It was 3 women – a mom and 2 daughters aged about 16-19 (?), who I was in the way. The two girls gave me weird looks, and stared (no, not in a good way, I know from past experience. They didn't smile but gave me that "curious" look). I felt really uncomfortable.

I know it wasn't a good sign, bc people usually talk about me or look at me weirdly. Also old people and men. I'm just weird, and those women weren't very nice. They kept looking at me afterwards, but like I said, more in a way you would look at an alien.

Women want to always screen guys for desirability, that's why they were eyeing you. That's the first test which is looks. You apparently didn't pass that test lol.

Women want to always screen guys for desirability, that's why they were eyeing you. That's the first test which is looks. You apparently didn't pass that test lol.
Yes, a big fat "LOL" huh!?... I didn't LOL, and I'm not LOLing now. So thanks for laughing.

I’m invincible. Whenever I go out, I feel like an NPC. I’m there but I’m not really there

When i was a grotesque fat manlet they looked me with disgust / hate like an untermensch
when i leanmaxxed and had my growth spurt they just ignored me, im like a ghost now completely invisible to femoids.

They don't :society:

Because my pure ayran skin would blind them olif they gazed apon it @Broly

I wish they didn't look at me instead they look at me like they want to kill me

Sometimes if the foid is alone they seem scared, most of the time in 99 cases I'm completely invisible.

Men look at me and treat with common courtesy and respect the way they would treat any other random man.

Women treat me like I'm a background object. I'm completely ignored, unless I initiate some kind of interaction, like walk up to a cashier or sales worker.

Women just ignore me and pretend I’m not there

I don't exist to them