Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do women not feel like they’re complete frauds?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I feel like a massive fraud/fake when I use a nose hair trimmer to groom my nostrils, it doesn’t feel natty, I feel like I’m hiding something, overall just 1 small singular thing such as trimming hair inside my nostrils makes me feel like a scamming fraudster

Yet women do this, and 100000x more than that, everyday, and feel like that is their true appearance, they don’t feel like a fraud or scammer, they feel zero guilt, it’s almost as if they consider their real appearance to be the appearance that is fully done up, not just 1 or 2 changes, but like 60 different changes to their face.

How do they do this, and not feel like total fraudsters?

I feel like a massive fraud/fake when I use a nose hair trimmer to groom my nostrils, it doesn’t feel natty, I feel like I’m hiding something, overall just 1 small singular thing such as trimming hair inside my nostrils makes me feel like a scamming fraudster

Yet women do this, and 100000x more than that, everyday, and feel like that is their true appearance, they don’t feel like a fraud or scammer, they feel zero guilt, it’s almost as if they consider their real appearance to be the appearance that is fully done up, not just 1 or 2 changes, but like 60 different changes to their face.

How do they do this, and not feel like total fraudsters?

Do you feel like a fraud when you take a shit or fart?

No, you don't care. Taking a shit will always be accessible to you. It will always be there.

To women, men are like taking shit, it's in infinite supply and they don't even think about it.

Deep down every women hates themselves. Anyone who observes them knows this. This is the reason why they thrive off the attention that men give them, if you stop giving a foid attention she looses all power. They are nothing without Chad’s attention and affection they so dearly crave. Why do you think why Chad bangs another Stacy behind her back and she finds out she takes to social media crying to find the next Chad who will take up her holes.

society believes it is normal, therefore they are taught and they do what is considered normal

Do you feel like a fraud when you take a shit or fart?

No, you don't care. Taking a shit will always be accessible to you. It will always be there.

To women, men are like taking shit, it's in infinite supply and they don't even think about it.

Explain more detail im low IQ

Explain more detail im low IQ

You only feel like a fraud if you care about the performance and available of something.

For women, having men want to fuck and give them money is as common as farting for you. You feel like a fraud when yawning or typing on your keyboard? No, it's easy for you to do.

You only feel like a fraud if you care about the performance and available of something.

For women, having men want to fuck and give them money is as common as farting for you. You feel like a fraud when yawning or typing on your keyboard? No, it's easy for you to do.

So basically if I had 7000 likes on tinder, 500 women messaging me, 50 of which are 10/10s ready to fuck at a moments notice, I would not think or care about whether or not me grooming my nostrils was fraudulent or not, it would just be something I do because I want to do it, not because I need to do it

So basically if I had 7000 likes on tinder, 500 women messaging me, 50 of which are 10/10s ready to fuck at a moments notice, I would not think or care about whether or not me grooming my nostrils was fraudulent or not, it would just be something I do because I want to do it, not because I need to do it

It would be as significant to you as pissing.

It would be as significant to you as pissing.
but women do this IN ORDER to get attention. Without doing this, they would not be getting as much attention no?

I have the same attitude towards growing a beard
but women do this IN ORDER to get attention. Without doing this, they would not be getting as much attention no?
They do cope by saying they “Do it for themselves”

do they? i work with a lot of women, 30 and above and i always see hairy legs and armpits

they don't give a single fuck about maintenance

they slather on make-up and that's the most effort i see

then i check tinder in my area, all fat

it's like they go out of their way to look like shit

do they? i work with a lot of women, 30 and above and i always see hairy legs and armpits

they don't give a single fuck about maintenance

they slather on make-up and that's the most effort i see

then i check tinder in my area, all fat

it's like they go out of their way to look like shit
well, what about the small minority of stacylites and stacies? They actually do try to look good. What causes these women to not go into self-destruct mode?

well, what about the small minority of stacylites and stacies? They actually do try to look good. What causes these women to not go into self-destruct mode?

dunno, so rare there's no pooint to discuss

like discussing chads or the top 5% of men

When society panders to u nonstop for just existing, u eventually think this is reality.

Yes, i'm sure many with skin conditions do, especially around Chad. Many women are afraid to show their boyfriends their real face, MANY WOMEN will not leave the house without warpaint on. They probably have quite a lot of stress over it tbh.

mental gymnastics and cognitive dissonance

Since every foid does that,they consider it natural.Just like getting a haircut for us,we don't feel it is a fraud

they have normie simps giving them compliments all the time