Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity How do women get raped multiple times?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Seriously just read a post from a woman on r/twox talking about her "latest" rape

Latest? Fucking really?

If something bad happened to me once Id take steps to avoid it happening again, yet women cant seem to be able to do that

You know how they say: fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me tbh

Past a womans first rape claim the cops shouldnt really even bother

Well its because that sub is a huge meme.

There are plenty of posts there which go like this "I was walking home from work today in the night, then i heard the footsteps of another man behind me and i was so scared, i thought i was going to die."

So you can just guess how wild their imagination runs. If a sub-8 came too close to them, it would be considered rape in their books.

Fun fact: most cases of "rape" are just women saying they regret having sex, or they had sex when drunk. Actual forceful rape is much more rare.

Fun fact: most cases of "rape" are just women saying they regret having sex, or they had sex when drunk. Actual forceful rape is much more rare.
This, apparently its less than 1% of rapes that are what we would actually consider rape the majority are when the foid fucks guys when she's too drunk or high to consent

This, apparently its less than 1% of rapes that are what we would actually consider rape the majority are when the foid fucks guys when she's too drunk or high to consent
"Thus the probability that an American woman is raped in her lifetime is 2.6 percent"

That is much different than the 1 in 5 statistic. Women will say that most rapes go unreported but how do they really know? They are by definition, unreported. So impossible to calculate. And that isn't taking into account that, like you said, the definition of "rape" seems to be debatable nowadays by most feminists and liberals

Women just b like dat
in truth, they have a fetish for "rape" and instigate it - and when you take into account that "rape" is an extremely loose term, it's only natural that the number of "rapes" they "suffer" gets higher

Not entirely related, but I remember a while back seeing a bitch on tv who claimed she suffered from domestic violence. It turns out that she had been in like 4 separate "abusive" relationships lol. Women are ridiculous.
-have a fetish for abuse;
-get in a relationship with an abusive chad; he abuses you, pumps and dumps you;
-you find another guy exactly like the first one; same outcome;
-you find a guy exactly like the first two; same outcome;
-you find a guy exactly like the first three; same outcome;
-then you cry about it on tv
A lot of women are vile, insufferable creatures with no capacity for good judgement or decision-making

Rape = ugly man