Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do whitecels feel that this 5’1 ugly curry fucks white girls

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
https://youtu.be/x7LiqhurHg4

Lol this curry pua manlet fucks a hot white slut every week and coaches 6 feet white guys on how to pick up girls and how to get confidence lmaoooooo. What a fuckin time to be alive 

https://youtu.be/Ob_KrQJPxgk

Lmaoo how do you guys cope knowing this guy is fucking sluts while you guys who look better and taller then him are not? 

There might be hope for curries, I am gonna have to run some club game to see if it works or he is a scammer pua artists. Although he does seem legit in his video but who knows

How do you cope knowing whites fuck every race

This curry is defying all the laws of universe and it doesn’t make any sense.
He sounds pretty annoying too.

Is low inhib really the secret? Were mentalcels right all along that about NT behaviour

Battlefield3cel said:
How do you cope knowing whites fuck every race

Where I live, I mostly see Tyrone’s and ethnics with white girls and white guys with Asian girls. So I can’t relate with what you are saying. Might be a location thing

Reddit_is_for_cucks said:
This curry is defying all the laws of universe and it doesn’t make any sense.
He sounds pretty annoying too.

Is low inhib really the secret? Were mentalcels right all along that about NT behaviour

Where I live, I mostly see Tyrone’s and ethnics with white girls and white guys with Asian girls. So I can’t relate with what you are saying. Might be a location thing

Could be

Incel_Because_Short said:
Seems fake.

It’s not fake I have him on snap chat and Instagram
He literally posts so many snaps with him fucking girls that he got reported for showing nudity lmao.
This curry is onto something

It’s not fake I have him on snap chat and Instagram
He literally posts so many snaps with him fucking girls that he got reported for showing nudity lmao.
This curry is onto something

Is he rich?

Kointo said:
Is he rich?

He makes his money by coaching suckers on how to pick up girls. That’s his main source of income as far as I know. He could have a second source idk.

He makes his money by coaching suckers on how to pick up girls. That’s his main source of income as far as I know. He could have a second source idk.

Maybe that's a part of it then. It doesn't seem he's that ugly either, and he's mostly making out with drunk girls who wouldn't pass a sobriety test.

Maybe they're kissing him out of pity for his manletness?

Is he our hope?

Nothing new here. Any colored non-white can fuck a white girl. Because white women are trash and hate their own race.

He facemogs all of us. Nothing to see here.

He has a chadlite face and he isnt 5" 1' obsviously.

Nothing new here.

KilluminoidBR said:
He has a chadlite face and he isnt 5" 1' obsviously.

Nothing new here.

Check the comment I made on his insta.
He is shorter then every girl he stands with

https://imgur.com/a/FQqpA

He has been reported as fake many times, and I read somewhere he pays bitchs to set up some of his shit. There are some videos of him picking up drunk and about to pass out girls. No white girl would fuck him if she is sober.

chudur-budur said:
There are some videos of him picking up drunk and about to pass out girls.

He might be Knajjd's long lost curry brother.

Face hair PALATE

pre-paid them for kisses

dr-problematic said:
pre-paid them for kisses

You guys are coping. I have him on Instagram and he posts himself partying with girls every day.
I is not rich enough to pay 10 girls to hang out with him everyday. He is not dan bilzaria .
I already liked his insta and it’s legit

Doesn't matter at all to me everywhere normies chads and stacies have interracial sex

ohboku said:
Nothing new here. Any colored non-white can fuck a white girl. Because white women are trash and hate their own race.

Cope of the year right here, my friends.

Kiss is nothing

and he's not ugly

This only proof that face>everything, the ugly manlets here coping with "hurr durr tallfags being short is literally worst that looking like quasimodo" BTFO.

Dude he's goodlooking, and confident as fuck. Of course he's slaying. Height theory destroyed aswell, lmao.

He looks like poverty Aziz Ansari, how?

1. probably somewhat fake
2. his face is actually pretty good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back