Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal how do white men feel whn their foids racemix. white men have shed blood to create that epitome of beauty that belongs to them for breeding

retype that in english

@KillNiggers found another one in the wild

What do you think they feel jfl?
One word probably described it.
Mogged

I'm 100% white and i dont care. I do consider white women to be the most beautiful but clown world kicked the love out of me for them and they wouldn't love me anyway, i think i don't find them to be touching, although writing this makes me sad when i think of some cute white schoolgirl smiling to me recently, but there is 90% chance that she will turn into a whore :feelsUgh:

I'm 100% white and i dont care. I do consider white women to be the most beautiful but clown world kicked the love out of me for them and they wouldn't love me anyway, i think i don't find them to be touching, although writing this makes me sad when i think of some cute white schoolgirl smiling to me recently, but there is 90% chance that she will turn into a whore :feelsUgh:
but why are they doing it. foids of good looking races always try to racemix with niggers. why. do they want to revenge their men from using the pleasure? or are they jealous that the superior genetics is giving them control of the world? i just wanna know why.

DBC9DFB8 275A 4374 AEA9 FEECC9D88D57

Tyrone appreciates it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back