Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do we prevent ITcucks from entering this site?

W

wojakpicklebarf

Greycel
There needs to be a better vetting process to stop these degenerates from seeing this site.

Maybe IP trackers of ITfoids will help.

Have your ip being displayed faintly over everything so we can trace and ip ban these retards

There needs to be a better vetting process to stop these degenerates from seeing this site.

I think its very easy actually. Instead of the essay about being incel, just ask them to write their most racist thoughts

I think its very easy actually. Instead of the essay about being incel, just ask them to write their most racist thoughts
Yeah greys have to start every post complaining about niggers or curries or slopes. Their leftist sensibilities wouldnt allow it.

Wont work, They can just say they are joking and then they are allowed on the forum, We aleredy have troons that get 0% warnings for posting the pride flag namely @JamesMLM, We also have IT users but despite providing proof they are still loved by the admins so much that they are untouchable, Reporting them or anything is impossible, At best just put them on ignore and go on with your day, They just want attention.

MLM stands for Man Loves Man btw

Last edited:
JoinedMar 11, 2024Posts25

kill yourself

Wont work, They can just say they are joking and then they are allowed on the forum, We aleredy have troons that get 0% warnings for posting the pride flag namely @JamesMLM, We also have IT users but despite providing proof they are still loved by the admins so much that they are untouchable, Reporting them or anything is impossible, At best just put them on ignore and go on with your day, They just want attention.

MLM stands for Man Loves Man btw
but even IT fags dont want to actually write something racist even LARPING

Holy shit this might be high iq

I don't see IT being a problem. Its free advertisement, many brocels came to this forum from inceltears. Just let the retards be free workforce for us, advertising this site for free. Let the fanboys and -girls do their job.

Of course for them this place is just entertainment, they are actually addicted to being shocked by some hyperbolic shitposts made by incels. And of course some of them have extremely low self-esteem so any schadenfreude they can get, they'll roll around in it like pigs in shit. If they can feel superior to some lonely loser and feel better about their own lives, then I think they should be allowed to have that, because clearly they need it.

Ironically many inceltear retards say that they'd want this site to be taken down, but I'm gonna call their bluff. How else would they fill their need to feel superior to someone? Some of those retards have been participating in that subreddit for years. They're completely addicted to it, for aforementioned reasons. So let the losers have their little cope, and we get our free advertisement.

@rope infinity ♾️
Being racist ≠ Being Incel.
Again this is why I hate SFcels they have turned a incel forum into another alt right echo chamber where they can say racist slurs and are catering to themselves rather than incels. They can make their own forums or can post on /pol/.

Again this is why I hate SFcels they have turned a incel forum into another alt right echo chamber where they can say racist slurs and are catering to themselves rather than incels. They can make their own forums or can post on /pol/.
Agreed

agreed
i dont hate any race of incels, we all struggle here.

You need to say kill all foids 3 times as requirements
Mods do this

Dude, you are fucking killing it!

Incels don't have to be racist though

They should definitelly have to do something that involves saying the word "nigger"

Tell them to not come near us the way Dora says
Hey Arnold Nickelodeon GIF by Mic

We don't have to prevent them. They usually give it away sooner or later.

We should make them write 100-200 words elaborate on their hate towards toilets (not longer to not take too much time of our mods they can spend on e-sexing banned foids) and maybe a fun quiz on ERs manifesto (even though many of us disagree with worshipping him, the most of us know what are we referring to)