Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do we get out of this hell?

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Satanist
★★★★★
Beyond the scope of the blackpill, beyond all the pain. There has to be a way to escape this suffering. I am not talking about self deletion, I'm talking about going somewhere better then this place once we eventually pass away. Being with my family, no longer scared, no longer afraid. No longer sad, no longer angry. I'm tired of suffering, and I'm tired of all you guys suffering as well.

I feel like I'm always in my head, stuck in a never ending cycle of self defeat. I just wish I had some sort of purpose here, and I wish that I was better then I am.

donkey-wearing-suit-that-has-blue-tie_771335-50404.jpg

There is no escape unless you can become crazy rich and fuck gold diggers
Most of us can't

There is an escape. I am fairly happy with my life, despite being incel. You literally just have to focus on other things; career, studies, business, etc. I do think things are harder now than 10+ years ago though.

There is an escape. I am fairly happy with my life, despite being incel. You literally just have to focus on other things; career, studies, business, etc. I do think things are harder now than 10+ years ago though.
Do you drink or do drugs?

Apart from intimacy I honestly feel I have almost everything on this pyramid. Yes "respect from others" is harder for a short/ugly man, but it's still possible. Intimacy is the one and only thing we cannot ever have, is intimacy life?

View attachment 1250300
Apart from intimacy I honestly feel I have almost everything on this pyramid. Yes "respect from others" is harder for a short/ugly man, but it's still possible. Intimacy is the one and only thing we cannot ever have, is intimacy life?
Jfl at u thinking u have respect when ur 5 feet

Beyond the scope of the blackpill, beyond all the pain. There has to be a way to escape this suffering. I am not talking about self deletion, I'm talking about going somewhere better then this place once we eventually pass away. Being with my family, no longer scared, no longer afraid. No longer sad, no longer angry. I'm tired of suffering, and I'm tired of all you guys suffering as well.

I feel like I'm always in my head, stuck in a never ending cycle of self defeat. I just wish I had some sort of purpose here, and I wish that I was better then I am.
It is for those who believe in Almiggty and prays to him and does Good. Change yourself and everything will change Inshallah

I think I just need to cut back on it
Do what works for you. I tried MDMA, mushrooms, and acid once or twice - but for me what is working atm is just weed. Sometimes I drink. But I am trying to maintain a career/income, so my perspective is towards that end.

Acceptance. Peace is found when nothing bothers you anymore.
The realization that things are the way they are, may they be horrible or amazing, gives me tranquility.
If you want to be with your family, just do it, wanna fear to end ? Face it and end it... or not.
There is no glorious ending in the mortal realm, so... enjoy the travel, change what you can.... And take some coffee.

Acceptance. Peace is found when nothing bothers you anymore.
The realization that things are the way they are, may they be horrible or amazing, gives me tranquility.
If you want to be with your family, just do it, wanna fear to end ? Face it and end it... or not.
There is no glorious ending in the mortal realm, so... enjoy the travel, change what you can.... And take some coffee.
How can you accept something when every day it bothers you? I feel too much, and it's out of my control.

How can you accept something when every day it bothers you? I feel too much, and it's out of my control.
No easy aswer. You ( we ) just live it until you find a way to get along with it. Only time can do it. Give youself time.
And dont blame youself or parents, nor God..... The pain is part of us. We are pain.

I know that personally for myself this dread will end either when I die or get a gf.

I know that personally for myself this dread will end either when I die or get a gf.
Yeah man, I hope it ends eventually. I just want to exist in the void without this body of mine. In peace

We gotta improve our personalities and take 10 cold showers

Jewish race will make sure that never happens (in gta)