Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How do untouchable subhuman shitskin lepers not feel ashamed of themselves while standing next to godly Whites?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★

Source:
View attachment 1172103
Different planes of existence altogether! @CopingForBrutality

I am a subhuman midget shitskin turd world trash and I feel deeply ashamed about myself. If I ever see a While person approaching me, I immediately alter my course to avoid being mogged by him/her.

Last edited:
I would be surprised if the white man qualifies as LTN. You can see the "god" wearing sunglasses in the shade, after all.

This dude is not LTN he looks at least 6'0, is fit and has perfect clean skin. Pretty sure this dude moggs 90% of .is

As a brown male, I don't give a shit if I'm standing next to a white Chad. Im not in competition with them for foids because I no longer care about having a gf or a wife. I see tall white guys everyday in my city,.I'm used to it. I don't even pay attention to them. I ignore their presence.

As a brown male, I don't give a shit if I'm standing next to a white Chad. Im not in competition with them for foids because I no longer care about having a gf or a wife. I see tall white guys everyday in my city,.I'm used to it. I don't even notice them
Its not even about competing because we were thrown out of the competition very early on in our life, probably prior to puberty. Its about losing dignity when being next to them. Its about feeling inadequate, lesser, and inferior.

Its not even about competing because we were thrown out of the competition very early on in our life, probably prior to puberty. Its about losing dignity when being next to them. Its about feeling inadequate, lesser, and inferior.
I don't feel bad when I'm near a white Chad because I don't care if he is taller, lighter, or more good-looking. I simply don't give a shit when I'm near one.

I don't feel bad when I'm near a white Chad because I don't care if he is taller, lighter, or more good-looking. I simply don't give a shit when I'm near one.
ok

If that’s a god to you, then it’s truly over for ethnics

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back