Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do ugly and short men make friends while I can’t?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I saw this 5’2 curry late teens walking with his friends when I was waiting for the bus today, tell me how the fuck is this possible?

They have a better personality than you

They often serve as jesters and "punching bags".

You mean vape, curse in public, and do drugs as muh “better personality”.
Yes, did the curry you saw do those things? Maybe you should take a leaf out of his book, bro

making male friends is not hard tbh

You can make male friends. They are faggots if they reject you because of your looks

It's entirely possible they're there to make another LTN or MTN look better in comparison; it's also plausible that they acquired those friends at an early age when lookism was less prevalent... :feelsjuice:

They also may be NT, unlike you. :feelshehe:

making male friends aint that hard

Do you have any hobbies, online or offline, where you participate in? Online its quite easy to get friends, you can make tons of them even here. IRL is a bit harder but its possible. Few dudes care about you being incel outside of college fraternities.

Yes it is, fucking friendhaving fakecel scum.
having ''friends'' has nothing to do with inceldom nigger stop being this pathetic, I have 1 friend only that I met in work.

Yes it is, fucking friendhaving fakecel scum.
You do understand that this has been said to you a lot of times right? You can actually make friends, but i guess it's easier to just curse lmao

Males are your sexual competition, and seeing we're ugly pieces of trash. They know you can't compete, so why would they disdain meeting with you?

Cause they don't think of them selfs as 5"2 ugly curry. They are just normal guys trying to live life and not constantly being inhibited by the black pill

I saw this 5’2 curry late teens walking with his friends when I was waiting for the bus today, tell me how the fuck is this possible?
SIMP MODE 9000 ACTIVATED

HE PROBABLY BUYS THEM THINGS OR DOES SOME FORM OF LABOUR TECHINCAL EXPERTISE FOR FREE TO KEEP THEM AROUND

NOTHING IS AS IT FIRST APPEARS

RULE 1 OF INKWELL ENCYCLOPEDIA

Do you have any hobbies, online or offline, where you participate in? Online its quite easy to get friends, you can make tons of them even here. IRL is a bit harder but its possible. Few dudes care about you being incel outside of college fraternities.
I am bad at sports and video games, those are the only hobbies people have.

Males are your sexual competition, and seeing we're ugly pieces of trash. They know you can't compete, so why would they disdain meeting with you?
Because they don't want to be associated with ugly, friendless spergs? People want to befriend peers with status and social connections. They don't want to befriend a social dead end who reflects badly on them. If they do decide to befriend an ugly loner, it will be to bully him or get something out of him.

Last edited:
curries are actually slaying irl and we are shitposting here :panties: dont ban me

Because they don't want to be associated with ugly, friendless spergs? People want to befriend peers with status and social connections. They don't want to befriend a social dead end who reflects badly on them. If they do decide to befriend an ugly loner, it will be to bully him or get something out of him.
Yes, then again they can make fun of you and feel better about themselves. Or just not be chads and normies, you can group up with other kinds of people, tho it has its own set of problems