Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How do ugly and dumb people cope with their lives?

• Thread starter Truth_Above_All
  • Start date
T

Truth_Above_All

Recruit
★★
I'm not only ugly as fuck and incel for 25 years, but I was taking some online tests at https://humanbenchmark.com/ and I feel just retarded right now. My memory is terrible. I took the tests MANY times, paying as much attention as I could, but I still score at the bottom 30-40% every single time. There's a test in which they say a fucking chimp gets 9 digits right, but I can't get past that number no matter how many times I try. What's the fucking point of all this pain if I'm just dumb?? I'm absolutely just stupid. How the fuck do I deal with this? The fact that I never graduated from college (dropped out twice) should have showed me how stupid I am, but I'm always coping saying I only had to put more effort. The truth is that I've always seen intelligent people studying LESS than me and still getting better grades.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread. I'm just so sad right now. Some of you are gonna say: oh it's just an online test, don't take it too seriously... That's just cope.

by using this fourm, and whatever other copes like vidya and anime, i also have shit memory, if u want to be "smarter" use some nootropic like adderal or whatever
I'm not only ugly as fuck and incel for 25 years, but I was taking some online tests at https://humanbenchmark.com/ and I feel just retarded right now. My memory is terrible. I took the tests MANY times, paying as much attention as I could, but I still score at the bottom 30-40% every single time. There's a test in which they say a fucking chimp gets 9 digits right, but I can't get past that number no matter how many times I try. What's the fucking point of all this pain if I'm just dumb?? I'm absolutely just stupid. How the fuck do I deal with this? The fact that I never graduated from college (dropped out twice) should have showed me how stupid I am, but I'm always coping saying I only had to put more effort. The truth is that I've always seen intelligent people studying LESS than me and still getting better grades.

I'm sorry if this is a stupid thread. I'm just so sad right now. Some of you are gonna say: oh it's just an online test, don't take it too seriously... That's just cope.
genetics are brutal, most people who get into med school or are succiesful unironically work all the time and try hard, my cousins who got into med school had no life and just studies everyday, even if u had average iq, u could become "successful" by studying 8 - 12 hrs a day but it's boring af

by using this fourm, and whatever other copes like vidya and anime, i also have shit memory, if u want to be "smarter" use some nootropic like adderal or whatever
I also suck at competitive gaming. I played Dota for almost 12 years and my highest MMR was around 3500. I don't even know if they still have a MMR system anymore. I just play single player games 'cause I can't stand being offended by a bunch of kids.

By being dead of course.

I also suck at competitive gaming. I played Dota for almost 12 years and my highest MMR was around 3500. I don't even know if they still have a MMR system anymore. I just play single player games 'cause I can't stand being offended by a bunch of kids.
thats why i dont even play online games, i dont find it fun at all.
By being dead of course.
no most of them work shitty jobs as wageslaves

With Islam kek

We don't cope. We just scroll through life broke and broken, lonely and dead inside praying for the sweet release of death or the courage to achieve it

they don't

they go insane most of the time