Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how do u guys handle being lonely and a loser

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
for me i cope by listening to music and playing video games and cheating in school as i am doing online because there is no way i will be able to study having a fucked up mind ngl. this world is very cruel to people like us it subjected us to severe type of anguish that no man before us was able to handle and no one can ngl which makes us the strongest out of all. now my question for u brocels is how do u handle living being isolated from society just because the way u fucking look how shallow is that jfl.
and also i have a message to it suck my fucking dick u dont understand the pain we go through everyday so stop gaslighting us and go to fucking work

I really like music
used to have play rdr2 and gta5 on my ps4
Eating food is also a great cope

Xopes like getting high and vehicles(my truck and motorized bike) also just accepting I wasn’t meant to be anything great

I can’t handle it, this is a very cruel world

Xopes like getting high and vehicles(my truck and motorized bike) also just accepting I wasn’t meant to be anything great
getting high is indeed a very good cope indeed it makes u stay away from reality

yeah agreed dude everyday something bad always happens
Almost Everyday of my life I think about guys doing krempi and breeding meanwhile I’m destined to a life of misery

lately i've been engaging myself in debate/discourse about inceldom & blackpill since i'm turboautist on the matter at hand. i want to have a more academic approach and try to understand the whole scientific blackpill page. youtube, video games, music are nice to past the time. i used to go gym it was S tier cope from all the endorphins but i stopped coz i no longer had so much ragefuel. i've been thinking of ways to spread incel/blackpill awareness to help accelerate some form of societal collapse or revolution.

im not handling it well, barely keeping it together

I go to the gym

Fuck being lonely, but being loser that used to work for minimum wage kinda bugs my brain all the time. What was I thinking about when I was letting myselft to be humilated by soyciety like that. Cant get over it.

Fuck being lonely, but being loser that used to work for minimum wage kinda bugs my brain all the time. What was I thinking about when I was letting myselft to be humilated by soyciety like that. Cant get over it.
did u try to get a better job

lately i've been engaging myself in debate/discourse about inceldom & blackpill since i'm turboautist on the matter at hand. i want to have a more academic approach and try to understand the whole scientific blackpill page. youtube, video games, music are nice to past the time. i used to go gym it was S tier cope from all the endorphins but i stopped coz i no longer had so much ragefuel. i've been thinking of ways to spread incel/blackpill awareness to help accelerate some form of societal collapse or revolution.
oh keep spreading borcel soon this society will collapse

for me i cope by listening to music and playing video games and cheating in school as i am doing online because there is no way i will be able to study having a fucked up mind ngl. this world is very cruel to people like us it subjected us to severe type of anguish that no man before us was able to handle and no one can ngl which makes us the strongest out of all. now my question for u brocels is how do u handle living being isolated from society just because the way u fucking look how shallow is that jfl.
and also i have a message to it suck my fucking dick u dont understand the pain we go through everyday so stop gaslighting us and go to fucking work
It’s ok if you are a cuck. Beta males are needed. Without beta/males there is no alpha males.

did u try to get a better job
I did, I got. But it was still shitty. Neet right now, but I hope I will get better job in a year or two since I started weekend CSE degree plus I learn infree time (not much though, kinda waste most of my days).

It’s ok if you are a cuck. Beta males are needed. Without beta/males there is no alpha males.
And what else is there to do? Being homeless and dying out of hunger? Thats what soyciety want anyway.

I spend my time by earning money :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
but it is useless because of my :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

And what else is there to do? Being homeless and dying out of hunger? Thats what soyciety want anyway.
society thinks of us as dispoasable

I go to the gym
this is not a solution for me
when I'm walking people think that I had an accident but it is not true, I'm just unable to walk as any ordinary man
when gays see my strange way to walk they think that I'm gay, too
I'm a total loser :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Music, reading, computer games.

being an incel Wagecuck is the ultimate Insult .

So Many Man out There like that , but to Stupid to Realize that they are wasting their Lifes

I lost all my copes

FP video games are okay for spatial navigation, other than that it is survival and panicking.

Wilderness Mountainmanmaxxing, Night drives
Good copes

Sometimes I can get quite depressed and get tired of living but I tend to to keep my mind occupied with my copes/hobbies like watching videos, reading books and articles, browsing the internet, listening to music, spending some time in nature, watching shows, movies, documentaries and playing vydia

I can handle it, but the fact that I have to interact with other people makes it harder. If neetbuxx was guaranteed, I could be alone for the rest of my life. But I know that's not the case.

Its hard being part of society that hates you and wants you to commit suicide. The whole society literally works against you, plotting against you and every woman wants you to kill yourself

Philosophy is the best therapy:

"[E]very man desires to reach old age; in other words, a state of life of which it may be said: "It is bad to-day, and it will be worse to-morrow; and so on till the worst of all."