Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR How do u guys feel right now

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I feel pretty good right now tbh. I will inevitably feel like shit soon though due to mood swings. So many mood swings I might as well call myself a pregnant foid

Good because I’m watching some anime and playing some mobile games but probably going to feel bad when I remember that I’m currently failing uni and my parents don’t know And am waiting there money

Good because I’m watching some anime and playing some mobile games but probably going to feel bad when I remember that I’m currently failing uni and my parents don’t know And am waiting there money
Same. The uni part lel

I feel pretty good right now tbh. I will inevitably feel like shit soon though due to mood swings. So many mood swings I might as well call myself a pregnant foid
bipolar?

I feel like shit because I can’t sleep and I have to slave away later

Depressed for a while

Happy cause I talked with my dad over the phone and relaxed because I live the comfy NEET life.

I feel like nothing, just causal rotting, i'm not happy nor sad.

nauseous. Disregard everything I said earlier

headache and distraught

theres nothing fucking good in this world. everything has a sinister edge to it. I just want this shitty existence to end FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCKFUUUUUUUUCK