Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do u feel about ur loner journey

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
I mean about loner life, unless ur not a loner,then thats fine

i am alone all the time, but i mostly dont feel lonely, maybe some evenings.

thats because i kill majority of negative thoughts with cofee and tea. and carbs from food. carbs +coffeine gives me ton of energy, and coffeine cures my depression (til it wears off) and any negativity, really

thats why i hate when i drink my last drink of tea or coffee at 6pm cuz i know rest of the day ill feel sad or negative or tired or fearful

7d1

I long for attention and interaction a lot

This forum is all I need to cope

I'm indifferent. I have nothing in common with people anyways

Sometimes it gets very boring so that sucks but usually I offset this with videogames and reading image board and forum posts and consuming masses of various media.

damn we sound the same its not too bad but there are times i am lonely and know it will just keep getting worse.

There is nothing much I can do, if I'm around people I dont talk much, I was born to be a loner and will die as a loner

I hate it and it’s bothering me more and more.

I hate it and my hatred and anger continues to grow. Although it is peaceful(cope).

i will b ur friend
are you fakecel or fbi serious question, if you're fbi you have to tell me because I don't talk to fbi

the yrs of isolation have scared me, im incapable of connecting with any of my peers, i just want a gf :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

The right word would be ''exhausted''!

Broken-down, dead-beat, done and so on...

I always wanted to live alone. I hate other people.

Sometimes I feel good about it!

At least I'm not a stupid normie lemming about to follow the crowd over the cliff!

Sometimes i get tired of it but overall i'm indifferent to it.