Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do they not get shit on their thong? HOW??!?!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★

Foids love thongs because they ride up all the way to their buttholes and sexually stimulate them. Shit be damned! :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Last edited:
At this point it's just being naked

Foids care more about 'appearing' clean then being actually pure and clean . Thongs are gross depository of dangerous bacterias from foids bodily waste :feelspuke:

Im not complaining tho i wanna see a whole lot of ass :feelsohh:

Lmao I never understood this. I used to see so many foids with tights or gym shorts wedged up in their ass-crack. It must be uncomfortable no? Like having a wedgie constantly. I don't get it, but I guess the point that it could be sexually stimulating holds up in that case.

Because women regularly get enemas in case they meet a Chad who wants to fuck their ass. They won't say no to Chad.

I don't get it, but I guess the point that it could be sexually stimulating holds up in that case.
Its like always having a buttplug up the ass. :feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao:

They probably get shit there. Women are a lot more disgusting than men are, besides psychologically, of course.

Tbh that looks extremely uncomfy