Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy how do these people not get blackpilled when they see this shit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

look at the replies for this

what the fuck bro holy shit, soy needs to be researched more. i would never see bill cosby having whores defending him like this

IT Wont post this.

They know that she's defending him because of his looks. What they don't know is that this applies to all women. They believe that this is just one crazy individual

Umm stupid incel this woman clearly thinks this way because of men brainwashing her and abusing her women are never responsible for anything bad mkay? also Y-I-K-E-S

Their brain ignores it. If they noticed inconsistencies in their worldview they would rope immediately, so it's a defense mechanism.

Umm stupid incel this woman clearly thinks this way because of men brainwashing her and abusing her women are never responsible for anything bad mkay? also Y-I-K-E-S
:lul::lul::lul:

Chads and tyrones are usually the ones who beat them, but only sub6 men get blamed and punished for it.

there are cucks that ovethink that they should respect women and treat them like the angels they are while women want to be raped by attractive males just think about that for a second

Their brain ignores it. If they noticed inconsistencies in their worldview they would rope immediately, so it's a defense mechanism.
If they had self awareness on the level we do they would immediately seek suicide. They would realize how retarded they are.

I honestly can’t even begin to rationalize their thought process. It’s utter insanity.

Soy is poison to the mind.

They know that she's defending him because of his looks. What they don't know is that this applies to all women. They believe that this is just one crazy individual
All the women in he comments know this, they're just acting offended that she got caught telling the truth.

not true that she wouldn't report it to the police if she liked it. chris brown is rich and famous for all we know he kicked her to the curb like the garbage she is and she got pissed and wants some money and 15 minutes of fame out of it now. not saying he did or didn't do it just saying its not 100% certain that he did anything just because this girl says so.

>when you're lower than a rapist

> this shit :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I honestly can’t even begin to rationalize their thought process. It’s utter insanity
Wiki soy cuck

NOT ALL GRILLS ARE LIKE DAT :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Chrome 2019 01 24 03 18 26
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:

women are also heavily influenced by their partners, Chad believes Hitler did nothing wrong? Roastie believes it now too!

It's a shame we can't fake our looks to appear as Chad to them, lock them away like 50 shades of grey but treat 'em more like hostel.

Women want to be abused by chad

I'm triggered