Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do these different face features rank up?

• Thread starter LuciferTakeMySoul
  • Start date
L

LuciferTakeMySoul

Greycel
I am wondering how these different face features rank in importance:

Nose

Eyes

Lips

Hair

Facial Cleanliness

Jawline

Cheekbones

Facial Symmetry

Face Fat

If you had to pick 6 of these face areas that matter the most, which would u pick?

Jaw > eye area > everything else

Nose can only failo you, at least in 99% of cases

A nose can never truly be great looking on its own, but it can fuck your overall rating in inconceivable ways

@RREEEEEEEEE

Nosecels stand up

For me, hair is everything.

Doesn’t matter because foids will see you as subhuman if you any of these features are flawed. It is over.

Nose can only failo you, at least in 99% of cases

A nose can never truly be great looking on its own, but it can fuck your overall rating in inconceivable ways

@RREEEEEEEEE

Nosecels stand up
High IQ bro. The only reason I'm here is because of my nose otherwise I'd be a normie. Life is brutal but women are even more cruel. They are the epitome of superficiality.

All of these characteristics can be important and sometimes the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, so harmony is important too. Lucifer I would very much like to PM with you as I'm a fellow Persian boy who identified with a lot of what you said in your earlier posts, so start a PM conversation with me if you can. Otherwise, we can email with each other. That would be fantastic. My email address: [email protected]

Last edited:
Jfl at anyone saying hair is not the most important its by far the most dominant feature and can make a 6/10 a 3/10 instantly wtf

It's over if you lack a nice jaw and nice eyes.

symmetry is the most important

1. Eyes.
2. Hair.
3. Jawline.
4. Facial Symmetry.
5. Cheekbones.
6. Lips.
7. Face fat.
8. Nose.
9. Facial cleanliness (I put this one as the last because I know too many damn dudes with acne and pimples who looked good but got laid, in fact some of the most popular dudes at my high school had little to no facial cleanliness).

1. Symmetry
2. Eyes
3. Jawline
4. Cheekbones
5. Hair
6. Nose
7. Fat
8. Lips
9. Cleanliness

Eyes and your lower third is two of the most important features.