Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How do the gymcel here feel about their gyms filling up in January

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Normies going to make your life difficult even during your copes.

They'll leave after the first three days, I know that and I'm not even a gymcel.
Until then, get ready to see hoards of entitle fat whores grinding against the Chads you work out with while they try to report you for almost brushing shoulders against them while cleaning the equipment.

Music on max volume and just focus on self. Not that difficult tbh.

I train at football team weightroom so I dont have to deal with this problem

So what if there are a bunch of resolutionfags? They're the ones intimidated by me, not the other way around.

My gym won't. it is peaceful

The majority quits after 2 to 4 weeks tops and they'll pay for the entire year. Plenty of bored fat housewives spending their betabux money, they don't care that the money is wasted. But it's good, keeps the cost of a membership lower and allows the gym to invest in new equipments for those that take it seriously.

They'll be there for the first week. Then they'll go back to whatever wageslaving hole they came from.

They come and go. I just hope they don’t get in my way.

Retarded fat foids trying to use dumbbells, JFL

Thankfully it only lasts 2 weeks then back to normal.