Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do the Britcels survive?

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
definitive-proof-david-gandy-is-actually-dean-gaf-1-441-1388757798-3_big.jpg

I thought y’all just had Gandy to contend with but then there’s Dean Gaffney. DG: If you see those initials, RUN!

I guess they just LDAR

never noticed what good genetics he had, for non-britcels this guy has a small role in a soap (soap opera) and has milked it for everything I can with celebrity shows etc

being a ukcel is terrible, my only solice is neetbux so i can ldar.

We don’t. It’s over for UKcels

YOU CANNOT BE WHITE AND INCEL IN THE UK WITH THE AMOUNT OF CURRY FOIDS THERE.

never noticed what good genetics he had, for non-britcels this guy has a small role in a soap (soap opera) and has milked it for everything I can with celebrity shows etc

There was a guy like him in America, James Hyde.

000.jpg

Thankfully his type gravitates towards SoCal.

I live right in the middle of London and I can assure you its hell.

Sean is a 6.5/10

They don't, they have a huge male suicide epidemic over there.

I live right in the middle of London in one of the richest areas and I can assure you its hell down here.

They don't, they have a huge male suicide epidemic over there.

its cause here there are more incels but also more slayers (i hate talking like that cause it makes me feel like im gay) but u get what i mean

We don't.
We don't even have any hope in getting a job since the interview process is just there to weed out autists and other social retards, employers don't even give a fuck about your qualifications, they just want a normalfag employee.

It's over.

Britcels, I am now convinced that while my area (NY) majorly sucks, yours is the global capital of hypergamy. Good luck and avoid DGs at all cost.

Britcels, I am now convinced that while my area (NY) majorly sucks, yours is the global capital of hypergamy. Good luck and avoid DGs at all cost.

It's even worse because our women are one of the ugliest in world.
You need to be at least a Chad-lite to land a used up slag.

YOU CANNOT BE WHITE AND INCEL IN THE UK WITH THE AMOUNT OF CURRY FOIDS THERE.

Bullshit, the curries and other ethnic females stick to their own race and culture mostly or will only go for good looking/younger white guys.

Bullshit, the curries and other ethnic females stick to their own race and culture mostly or will only go for good looking/younger white guys.

giphy.gif

From my experience, the UK is a cesspool of degeneracy. If you're in the higher classes you have access to women that aren't disgusting chav landwhales. If not, then it's on to the Jeremy Kyle Show for you to me abused, boyo!

guy on the right looks kinda odd