Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How do some of you see guys that you mog with girlfriends and actually get upset by it?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
If you see a guy that you mog with a girlfriend, shouldn't you be happy because if he was able to ascend, then you have a chance as well. You might say that he was maybe just an outlier, but did it occur to you that you could be that outlier as well with a higher chance? I wish I saw guys that I mogged with girlfriends. If I saw at least one case of that, I would be the happiest guy in the world for a day. I would be so happy, I wouldn't give a shit of the brutal blackpills I see afterwards, because I would be too high on hopium to acknowledge it.

@Zer0/∞ @PLA1092

Lifefuel for me

That doesn't happen to me, if I have to venture outside, and happen to see a couple, the guy always mogs me

Bc I'm thinking "If I mog him, why does he have a gf and not me?"

It gets me mad because it makes me realize that I am not NT and never will br

I am truecel I don't see people I mog.

If you physically mog him, then you could do what he did to get a girlfriend.

It gets me mad because it makes me realize that I am not NT and never will br
If you're have the intelligence to communicate with other people here, you can do the same with people irl. It'll be just be much more difficult.

If you physically mog him, then you could do what he did to get a girlfriend.
If a guy that I mog has a gf, I tell myself that it's bc he's NT
Or maybe he's a betabuxx

If you see a guy that you mog with a girlfriend, shouldn't you be happy because if he was able to ascend, then you have a chance as well. You might say that he was maybe just an outlier, but did it occur to you that you could be that outlier as well with a higher chance? I wish I saw guys that I mogged with girlfriends. If I saw at least one case of that, I would be the happiest guy in the world for a day. I would be so happy, I wouldn't give a shit of the brutal blackpills I see afterwards, because I would be too high on hopium to acknowledge it.
Just means they're NTmaxed.

If a guy that I mog has a gf, I tell myself that it's bc he's NT
Or maybe he's a betabuxx
If he's a betabuxx then he's just a cuck. If he's NT, then
If you're have the intelligence to communicate with other people here, you can do the same with people irl. It'll be just be much more difficult.

NT-maxx doesn't for mentalcels
What defines a mentalcel? I consider people that are retarded to the point they can't communicate at all, or those that are schizo to be mentalcels.

What defines a mentalcel? I consider people that are retarded to the point they can't communicate at all, or those that are schizo to be mentalcels.
It's more complicated than that tbh, being able to overcome subconscious behaviours that are deeply marinated into the soul and chained to horrible mental issues are beyond NT maxxing.

I don't feel anything, I'm not that much of an abused dog

It's more complicated than that tbh, being able to overcome subconscious behaviours that are deeply marinated into the soul and chained to horrible mental issues are beyond NT maxxing.
The people this thread is directed to don't have that kind of behavior and mental issues you're trying to insinuate, and if they do, they're actually subhuman and I'm not talking about them.

The people this thread is directed to don't have that kind of behavior and mental issues you're trying to insinuate, and if they do, they're actually subhuman and I'm not talking about them.
Do you NT maxx?

theyre probably bluepilled faggots who'd gloat in front of me

It's extremely extremely rare to see any guy whom I mog with gf. Because generally all the men I see with gfs are taller than me, while the ones who are as tall as me or shorter are generally with their male friends or alone. Heightpill has completely destroyed me.
Anyone who thinks height doesn't matter is either giga delusional or lying.

i myself only mog disabled deformed people and they don't have GFs

It's a regular reminder of the NTpill.

It's a regular reminder of the NTpill.
Tbh, you don't sound non-NT at all, judging from your posts. You used to say that you were ugly, but when the NTpill became popular here, you switched up.

You're more NT than 99% of this forum, try not to give normie advice for being NT
I wouldn't say I'm more NT than everyone here. I should technically be, but I'm not because I've been ostracized due to my looks. Soyciety forced me to be non-NT, even though I'm naturally NT.

Tbh, you don't sound non-NT at all, judging from your posts. You used to say that you were ugly, but when the NTpill became popular here, you switched up.
I used to be a denier of the NTpill & blame everything on face/height. "It has to be my looks holding me back, because looks are all that matter!" coping.

There comes a point where a man has to accept reality though. Every day I see men that I mog with girlfriends. Some could be betabuxx sure, but the reality is that an average looking neurotypical man can get a girlfriend if he tries.

If your mogging sex-havers they might just be a fakecel faggot :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Last edited:
I used to be a denier of the NTpill & blame everything on face/height. "It has to be my looks holding me back, because looks are all that matter!" coping.

There comes a point where a man has to accept reality though. Every day I see men that I mog with girlfriends. Some could be betabuxx sure, but the reality is that an average looking neurotypical man can get a girlfriend if he tries.
What makes you think you're so non-NT to the point you can't get a girlfriend even as a 6ft above-average looking guy?

What makes you think you're so non-NT to the point you can't get a girlfriend even as a 6ft above-average looking guy?
I'm not above average looking.

Seeing couples is always suicidefuel. If the bf mogs me it's "Of course I can't get a gf, I don't even look close to him" and if I mog the bf it's "What else is wrong with me that I can't get a gf and he can?". Theoretically, I should be able to get a gf, but even though I've tried a lot in over 10 years I haven't even come close to it. That's pure suicidefuel.

I'm not above average looking.
You said you were rated 6/10 though. Well it doesn't matter, how are you so non-NT to the point you can't ascend as an 6ft average-looking guy? You would literally have to stutter like an uber sperg for your case to be true.

Theoretically, I should be able to get a gf, but even though I've tried a lot in over 10 years I haven't even come close to it. That's pure suicidefuel.
Theoretically every able bodied male should be able to reproduce like our forefathers but we can't because the feminism social contagion

Theoretically every able bodied male should be able to reproduce like our forefathers but we can't because the feminism social contagion
Also true.

Seeing couples is always suicidefuel. If the bf mogs me it's "Of course I can't get a gf, I don't even look close to him" and if I mog the bf it's "What else is wrong with me that I can't get a gf and he can?". Theoretically, I should be able to get a gf, but even though I've tried a lot in over 10 years I haven't even come close to it. That's pure suicidefuel.
How much have you really tried if you see guys you mog with girlfriends? If you're physically an incel, then it's fair to say the guys you mog being in relationships are either cucks, got lucky with JBF, or those guys were just friends with the foids and you're not smart enough to differentiate between friends and couples.

You said you were rated 6/10 though. Well it doesn't matter, how are you so non-NT to the point you can't ascend as an 6ft average-looking guy? You would literally have to stutter like an uber sperg for your case to be true.
Combination of location, neurodivergency, and having standards.

location = Asian in a wealthy white neighborhood. Being 6'0 flat is only slightly above average here.

neurodivergency = believe it or not, I genuinely have mild autism. I can recall things I've done during my school years that make me cringe now because of how autistic my behavior was. I've gotten better at masking it now though.

having standards = My neurodivergency & location both contribute to me having no friends. Most men ascend with women in their social circle but this isn't an option for me. My dating pool is limited to OLD apps. I'm not degenerate enough to fuck fat hogs but not good-looking enough to pull slim white beckies in my area.

How much have you really tried if you see guys you mog with girlfriends? If you're physically an incel, then it's fair to say the guys you mog being in relationships are either cucks, got lucky with JBF, or those guys were just friends with the foids and you're not smart enough to differentiate between friends and couples.
I cold approached a lot, tried dancing classes (met some of the most toxic and whorish women ever there), and went on dating apps. Right now I'm only on dating apps, can't meet new girls elsewhere. I have gone on dates, some were bad, some good and a few great ones. They all ended in ghosting. It didn't matter that the girl had a positive response after the date. And I didn't act desperate, sperged out or cursed them, I simply waited a proper amount of days and asked them out again.

I cold approached a lot, tried dancing classes (met some of the most toxic and whorish women ever there), and went on dating apps. Right now I'm only on dating apps, can't meet new girls elsewhere. I have gone on dates, some were bad, some good and a few great ones. They all ended in ghosting. It didn't matter that the girl had a positive response after the date. And I didn't act desperate, sperged out or cursed them, I simply waited a proper amount of days and asked them out again.
I guess that confirms you're an incel. About the men you mog, they either in relationships because of the reasons I stated before, or you're underrating them.

I guess that confirms you're an incel. About the men you mog, they either in relationships because of the reasons I stated before, or you're underrating them.
I don't think I'm so much non-NT now that I shouldn't be able to ascend, but I was really shy in teenagehood and early 20s. I think I lost my time and it's over so I'll probably kill myself soon. Parents should've pushed me to socialmax when young.

Combination of location, neurodivergency, and having standards.

location = Asian in a wealthy white neighborhood. Being 6'0 flat is only slightly above average here.
This is the easiest to fix. You could move to an ethnic area after you graduate.
neurodivergency = believe it or not, I genuinely have mild autism. I can recall things I've done during my school years that make me cringe now because of how autistic my behavior was. I've gotten better at masking it now though.
This will be hard to work on but as long you not a literal retard, it is possible for you to fit in with normies one day. There's a guy in my uni that was actually diagnosed with autism and aspegers, and he's a teaching assistant for a few courses.
having standards = My neurodivergency & location both contribute to me having no friends. Most men ascend with women in their social circle but this isn't an option for me. My dating pool is limited to OLD apps. I'm not degenerate enough to fuck fat hogs but not good-looking enough to pull slim white beckies in my area.
You don't need to go after foids that can't get your dick hard. You're only a volcel if you're seeking for the foids you want the most, while ignoring the ones that are also attractive to you, but aren't your ideal.

I know it's most definitely due to my absolutely retarded social skills :cryfeels:

I don't think I'm so much non-NT now that I shouldn't be able to ascend, but I was really shy in teenagehood and early 20s. I think I lost my time and it's over so I'll probably kill myself soon. Parents should've pushed me to socialmax when young.
The fact that you even cold-approached means you're more NT than majority of this forum. You sound like a manlet that isn't too ugly, so maybe your best chance in ascending was back in high school. You shouldn't kill yourself though, that's a cucked move

The fact that you even cold-approached means you're more NT than majority of this forum. You sound like a manlet that isn't too ugly, so maybe your best chance in ascending was back in high school. You shouldn't kill yourself though, that's a cucked move
I'm 178 cm tall (5'10), but I have to lose 10kg to reach healthy BMI. I've seen fatter men with gf though. Yeah, if I was how I am today back then I could've ascended. I don't know if able to take this suffering much longer. My friends are all marrying, having kids and enjoying their perfect lives with their gfs. I barely see them now. I'm getting left behind and I can't do anything to stop it.