Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do some of you have jobs?

Supercel1488

Supercel1488

Recruit
★★
I dont get how an incel would survive corporate culture.

Especially wokeness and office-politics which is essentially just highschool popularity contest all over again

Every social enviroment i participated in my whole life made it clear to me from the start that i was not welcome.
I switched schools countless times for getting into fights etc.

i was in 10+ extracurs. but never longer than a couple of weeks before getting thrown out or leaving because of not being wanted.

i had one job interview in reallife and it went horrible.

The only reason i am not homeless now is because i have a remote job and only see my collegues through video meetings 1 or 2 times a week and even then it's ver clear i don't belong socially.

How do you guys do it?

I am a CEO of Gazprom

I don't. I get neetbux for depression, mang.

Yea with nothing to look forward to or no energy left to do creative projects

i am a wageslave and i have no option. some of us are really hardcore wageslaves and moneymaxxer just like @Transcended Trucel .
i kinda agree with him in making a good career to rot in a better place

-working alone (in person at some place)
-working remotely (you are alone in your room)
if forced to work in person, choosing something with more incels so at least you could hang out with the incels, but even then its really important and preferable to not have any physical contact with normies.

I'm pretty sure I got the last (and so far only) part-time job I had because they were desperate for people given how hated they were, and I ended pretty much doing nothing except playing online games and getting paid for that nevertheless:feelzez:.

Images   2023 02 12T231840380

sure Jannies work for free

Every social enviroment i participated in my whole life made it clear to me from the start that i was not welcome.
sadly i and a lot can relate to this and it has nothing to do with our personalities..

sadly i and a lot can relate to this and it has nothing to do with our personalities..

i dont think looks and personalitiy can be seen as 2 different things.

your personality is created by how other people treat you, and so is completly dependant on your looks.

If you woke up as chad tomorrow, in not even 2 years, probably much sooner, all the negativity and self esteem issues years of inceldom have caused will be forgotten and you will be a healthy, positive, productive part of soyciety.

I'm sure nightmare places exist but I've never experienced anything like what people on the internet describe

i'm normie enough to fool your average normie. i work in an office

what is it like being a shizo?

I had a phase of maybe 3 to 4 years where i smoked weed and did lsd and shrooms all the time, and had a psychotic break where i would think everthing is related to me, like every car honking is out there to get me or flys have cameras installed in them etc but that stopped when i stopped doing drugs.

is it like that?

@Proton

i dont think looks and personalitiy can be seen as 2 different things.

your personality is created by how other people treat you, and so is completly dependant on your looks.

If you woke up as chad tomorrow, in not even 2 years, probably much sooner, all the negativity and self esteem issues years of inceldom have caused will be forgotten and you will be a healthy, positive, productive part of soyciety.
you described the halo effect

you described the halo effect
i don't think so.
The halo effect doen't go far enoug in my opinion.
It says that people judge the content of your character based on your looks, but it still sees a clear distinction between character and looks.

I think that the blackpill disproves this distinction by default, since your character is completly based on your look and will change as your looks change.

"anatomy is destiny"

Im a high level wage slave in a subhuman environment. Huge volume and intensity of Physical Work and being more insane than clownworld is key

Big box retail. Barely any White women, no attractive young women other than customers. Most females there are black and hispanic . The guys there are so npc , bluepilled, weak, sub 5, even if they're tall

Last edited:
Big box retail. Barely any White women, no attractive young women other than customers. Most females there are black and hispanic . The guys there are so npc , bluepilled, weak, sub 5, even if they're tall
sound like a good choice.

sound like a good choice.
Low tier Whites and Blacks are so easy to outshine , outwit, over power (think more like spiritual and psychic ) but also physical. I look better than most of them since I'm half White half Ethnic, and the ethnic customers respond better to me

Low tier Whites and Blacks are so easy to outshine , outwit, over power (think more like spiritual and psychic ) but also physical. I look better than most of them since I'm half White half Ethnic, and the ethnic customers respond better to me
I know what you mean but i could never deal with that. I worked a service job while in high school and i only survived cause i was literally high all the time.

i don't think so.
The halo effect doen't go far enoug in my opinion.
It says that people judge the content of your character based on your looks, but it still sees a clear distinction between character and looks.

I think that the blackpill disproves this distinction by default, since your character is completly based on your look and will change as your looks change.

"anatomy is destiny"
depends if you are talking about bluepilled halo effect or blackpilled halo effect, it's a matter of perspective

I dont get how an incel would survive corporate culture.

Especially wokeness and office-politics which is essentially just highschool popularity contest all over again

I switched schools countless times for getting into fights etc.

i was in 10+ extracurs. but never longer than a couple of weeks before getting thrown out or leaving because of not being wanted.

i had one job interview in reallife and it went horrible.

The only reason i am not homeless now is because i have a remote job and only see my collegues through video meetings 1 or 2 times a week and even then it's ver clear i don't belong socially.

How do you guys do it?
I work from home. I agree that most jobs would be hell for the average incels, and I have been in work environments that make me want to rope. But the advantage of educationmaxxing is that you have a little more room to be picky with your employment. Unless I was being offered a fat stack of cash I don't think I'd ever take an office job again.

I work from home. I agree that most jobs would be hell for the average incels, and I have been in work environments that make me want to rope. But the advantage of educationmaxxing is that you have a little more room to be picky with your employment. Unless I was being offered a fat stack of cash I don't think I'd ever take an office job again.
working from home is masterrace jobs for sure. you can just take a brake, masturbate and then go back to work.

Fakecels and NT COPERS

There's no way I could work amongst normies in corporate job. I get neetbux for a reason.