Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do some of you guys lurk for years?

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
When I found this site, I must've lurked for a few days before making an account here. How do some of you lurk for several years without making one?

I created mine without even lurking before

i lurked for like 3 years before making an account here cause i didn't feel the need to contribute/comment anything before

I was too lazy to make an account

I intended to keep being a lurker but after few days of reading the posts of my charismatic brocels, I was convinced.

I lurked for a month and then I made an account

I lurkmaxxed for a few months. It's common etiquette.

High inhibition + I was just discovering the blackpill during lurking. I was lurking for~6 months, once I started posting I already knew all the members and they were like celebrities to me lol.

When I found this site, I must've lurked for a few days before making an account here. How do some of you lurk for several years without making one?
I would find it impossible. I did the same as you. Few weeks.
High inhibition + I was just discovering the blackpill during lurking. I was lurking for~6 months, once I started posting I already knew all the members and they were like celebrities to me lol.
Celebrities? Oh no Mecoja no!

I lurked from Nov 7, 2017 until my join date so I'm an ogcel trust me bro

I didnt lurk, i read based article i came and registered. although i was rejected at first.

I lurked for a week after searching for blackpill spaces

I only lurked for like a month or less, I'm still incredibly new and I'm still learning the unwritten rules of this forum

Because I was high inhib at first, also typing to explain my situation caught me off guard.

They're too busy writing reports to their superiors and thesis advisors to post and interact with the zoo animals they're watching and studying.

having to state a reason for joining intimidated me

I was bluepilled then thought I would ascend with my oneitis for a while and lastly because I had an account in many places and thought it would be excessive to make an account here

Same

I planned to make an account last year, but this site kept getting ddosed every week, so I decided to wait a little longer.

Too high inhib at first.

There was another user here before me...he ascended with a landwhale and allowed a local male to record his sexual activities with that landwhale for incel Discord. He killed himself shortly after I moved in.

He killed himself shortly after I moved in.

I lurked for 2 months because I was afraid.

Too high inhib

Too bad things said about this place. plus every post was tryhard and i was not really sure if this was the way to go. 2 years after, i made an account here