Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do some of y’all postmaxxers even have the energy to post

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
It takes valuable mental effort to continue posting meaningless shit. You must not be working meaning someone has to be feeding you. Smells like fake cell. Am I right.

All that effort for a number below their name

I have endless ways to express my hatred towards toilets

I'd say I'm quite a dedicated guy

I work from home and postmaxx while at home at times guess I have not done that much of it either though

Im a lazy subhuman, my posts are spaced with short bursts of lots of posts and then posting rarely or very little. If i posted regularly id have at least 10k posts

Im a lazy subhuman, my posts are spaced with short bursts of lots of posts and then posting rarely or very little. If i posted regularly id have at least 10k posts
Nigga you’re almost at 10k posts in 1 year. How is that lazy

doing 800 posts in a day (I did that today give or take a bit) it's quite doable then losing motivation for several weeks. But agree he postmogs me. My goal is 1000 in this one sitting. Mostly doing it because on too many threads I am postmogged by every other commenter.

Last edited:
I have a friend who has 20k+ and he joined months after me. If i was as dedicated as him i couldve had a very high post count.

Last edited:
doing 800 posts in a day (I did that today give or take a bit) it's quite doable then losing motivation for several weeks. But agree he postmogs me. My goal is 1000 in this one sitting. Mostly doing it because on too many threads I am postmogged by every other commenter.
I did like 1300 today, i wonder how much time you need to dedicate a day to get on proud weeb's level. Hes a god in determination tbh

I did like 1300 today, i wonder how much time you need to dedicate a day to get on proud weeb's level. Hes a god in determination tbh
he isn't really since he used a bot anime2Dcel did not on the other hand.

he isn't really since he used a bot anime2Dcel did not on the other hand.
Him using a bot makes sense as he's a mod, so its practically impossible to ban him. How do you know he's a bot

Easy when you have nothing to do, no one to talk to and nothing that makes you hapy