Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How do sexhavers do it?

L

LifeMaxxer

Admiral
★★★★★
Seriously how do some normies do it? One of my friends from high school said a girl we both knew APPROACHED and ASKED HIM OUT in high school. They dated without me knowing at all during high school.

After we both went our separate ways to college, he’s had his fair share of hookups. And his friends from that school get their share of hookups and just recently they went out and got a bj in a car. In fairness he does workout and weighs 190 but there are plenty of gym copers who do more and are at that size. Face is average too.

How? It’s mind boggling that most people start having sex and relationships at 14-15 and just continue to do so throughout their lives. There were kids getting their dick sucked at 13 in my elementary school. And this is supposed to be COMMON. INCELS ARE THE OUTLIERS. How is sex so commonplace for everyone else but not us?

The blackpill answers a lot but not everything.

View: https://youtu.be/Y7oxU3hnh4s?si=exAZH98Eem_M-JOz

There are just some guys out there who are repulsive to women like this guy. By all means a normie, yet he just never got anything. There are 6’+ incels on this site with average faces and yet they are STILL incel.

Sometimes it feels bigger than incel vs normie vs chad. It still feels like there’s something missing from the equation.

cause chads chad

The normies like the guy in the video is an incel probably because of he’s passive and shows autistic traits. That alone means it’s ovER only chad can get away with those negative traits.

normies have superpowers

Upbringing also has a lot to do with it and relationship with your mother. I notice men have a better chance with women if they have a good relationship with their mother

Different locations different luck

Upbringing also has a lot to do with it and relationship with your mother. I notice men have a better chance with women if they have a good relationship with their mother
Lol cope

What's his height?

Fuck your friend for telling you this shit. He's scum.

Fuck your friend for telling you this shit. He's scum.
He doesn’t know Im incel. He assumes I slay ig. Though he does know about the time I went to a prostitute which safeguards me from being a virgin ‘weirdo’

He has decent stats, so he can slay LTBs or MTBs if he's lucky.
he doesnt have to get lucky, short women will see him as meeting the cutoff. Even in europe it’s 1.80.

Normies can sense each others' good personality, things that autistic people can't do. Normies emit pheromones and radio waves that vibrate in the same frequency as foids, which they pick up and get enrapturated. The smaller body signals, posture and clothes also play a part on this, if you are autistic and display sweating and nervousness and fidgetting, dress oddly, have bad posture, foids will feel naturally repulsed.

Foids are repulsed by anything that arouses aesthetic disgust and bad emotions. When a autist enters the room, the energy becomes tense and awkward, which foids don't like (unless he's chad ofc).

Looks are the biggest factor but not the only one. People who say looks = everything are coping because other things matter, just not as much.

If looks were everything and all foids felt attraction towards the same thing, then the normgroid at your school would be able to get laid with all the foids there, not just the one that asked him out. However, I've seen foids avoid eye contact with guys and treating him as subhuman, seeing him as repulsive, while the friend of this same foid was lusting after him.

True, foids often characterize men who have bad relationships with other females (especially the mother) as creeps. If you can relate to foids and can make foid friends there's a good chance the other foids won't find you creepy. It's not guaranteed that you will get laid tho

That guy ended up getting married
Do you consider long distance relationship marriage? Idk the full backstory but it’s probably similar to the never give up guy.

The never give up cel married some passport maxxed some girl and when she got her green card she went back to her country and are in a long distance “relationship”.

they are born with magnets in their genitals that incels are not thats why its over

However, I've seen foids avoid eye contact with guys and treating him as subhuman, seeing him as repulsive, while the friend of this same foid was lusting after him.
Being lonely and friendless has truly muddled my brain. I forgot some foids have different “taste”. How they want their Chad or betabuxx to look differs between each of them.
If you can relate to foids and can make foid friends there's a good chance the other foids won't find you creepy.
I haven’t had a female friend in my entire life. Being incel puts me at a huge fucking disadvantage in every way.

Exactly! I was always saying that being NT is more important than being a gigachad! If you're non-NT, normies see you as a non-human being, like an alien or some kind of mutant...

There are just some guys out there who are repulsive to women like this guy. By all means a normie, yet he just never got anything.
He's not repulsive to women. He admits numerous foids were interested in him throughout school.
He's a mentalcel who ignored people for years "as an experiment".

Because 2 things counts: Looks (1-10) and Neurotypicality (1-10)
A 5/10 with 8/10 Neurotypicality (extroverted, not anxious etc... ) will be like a 6/10 overall