Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How do recessed chin manlets cope?

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I dont understand how they do it. It’s just such a ridiculously brutal combination that you can’t do anything about. I don’t understand how they are able to fend off the rope.

Having an ugly face is probably the worst, especially when it is the chin area.

How is it physically possible for them to continue.

I dont understand how they do it. It’s just such a ridiculously brutal combination that you can’t do anything about. I don’t understand how they are able to fend off the rope.
i just don't think about it
i also got stuck with 4 inch dick and autism

Womens only concern is getting fat and that is easily fixed with disciple but when your a guy most of your smv is set in stone(BONE)

idk, they probably NEET or rope
or maybe they just don't care

Goddamnit dude it’s over. Can you at least autistically focus on hobbies like some do?
hell yeah. playing piano and collecting videogames

Womens only concern is getting fat and that is easily fixed with disciple but when your a guy most of your smv is set in stone(BONE)
Brutally true

That’s why I don’t understand how land whales let it happen anyways. Probably because their SMV is as high as chad’s even if they’re obese JFL.

It's over anyways,we are all coping here.
Game of Bones

Brutally true

That’s why I don’t understand how land whales let it happen anyways. Probably because their SMV is as high as chad’s even if they’re obese JFL.
Whats crazy is land whales feel like they are settling for guys who are 6/10 and in shape they think they can do better

Whats crazy is land whales feel like they are settling for guys who are 6/10 and in shape they think they can do better
The worst part is that, although they usually can’t get above a 6 or 7 to fuck them, the amount of normies they have chasing them puts any chadlite to shame. They’re literally drowning in attention.

I watched an obese balding blue haired land whale in front of me at my uni cafeteria pull out her phone, open tinder, swip right four times, and match with four guys

We cope by meticulously planning our suicides.

Most cope with jestermaxxing. The other half cope by rotting in their homes.

I have a recessed chin, among a host of other problems in the face department, but I'm going to surgerymaxx. I'm more worried about the rhinoplasty, because they often look botched even on infinite cash celebs.

Also I avoid standing side ways to people, the rest is alcohol, drugs, and cigarettes.

LDARing, jerstermaxing, contemplating suicide

They're high on cope.

They should wealthmax and fix their chin.

cope like 30% of the male population does

By fortunately not being born n live in a white country

Vidya and cavemaxxing till u eventually rope

@Bangkok or bust signature tbh wait he changed it nvm

Just be born as a Habsburg theory.

Terrible combination, I don't know how they cope

Too pussy to kms (in Minecraft). Will go ER or kms at 50 when 80 year-old landehales reject you.

We waifumaxx.

I’d imagine being a recessedchincel is one of the worst cels to be

A sliding genioplasty can fix a recessed chin if it's not too severe. A recessed jaw on the other hand... Takes approximately a year or more wearing braces and a big chunk out of your savings ALL with the chance of relapsing

Last edited:
Brutally true

Yes exactly. Thanks kikes

stallone in bone not stone
great supplements if you want to be chad

I don’t have a recessed chin

I've been coping by wearing a mask. Now that the corona is here it looks somewhat normal to wear a mask, but I've been wearing one for a couple years now.

I don't have a recessed chin but i have a subhuman face and i cope with vidyas mostly