Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do people on this site not have a drivers license?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    826.9 KB · Views: 20
1. It’s expensive
2. Cars are expensive
3. I can’t afford either and my family refuses to help me because they “did it on their own”

Hard for me to understand. I have driven more than 200.000 km in my life.

I have one, but it was not so easy to get it. It was expensive, frustrating and boring.

OP probably lives in India

Not if you're a hermit and a sociophobe with a voice disorder.

Driving is too hard and I have no car

I don't have a driver's license so I have no valid photo ID for the police check that's required at my new job. HR is suspicious of me and worries that I'm a criminal trying to stay under the radar (which is half true [incels do try to stay under the radar]). Yesterday one of the HR women asked me "what is wrong with you..." and they all talk to me like I'm retarded, and a child. Minutes later when I was in the locker room getting changed, one of my co-workers talked down to me for not having my driver's license because I have to take an Uber to get to work. He was telling me "come on man, you need to get on top of that, it's gonna cost you a lot of money later on." If you don't have your driver's license you're considered an incompetent and freak. It's a red flag for inceldom because you need to have taken the driver's license pill to pick up women, go out drinking with your bros, and so on.

At this point the driver's license pill has done more damage than my ugliness, and it even compounds it. People might overlook soft-spokenness, but when you have no driver's license, they'll run you over.
holy shit brutal. though in usa theres no excuse tbh. its easy as fuck. In eu and some asian places(singapore and shit) its far harder. but us is easy

Getting a permit, let alone a license in my state is impossible. In summer 2018 I took it twice and failed (after lots of studying). THE PERMIT TEST IS ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT AND NEEDS TO BE NUKED. Its all trick questions that dont actually focus on driving. Probably a NerotypicalFaggot wrote the test.

I’m 22. I have a permit but not a license. I have 15 hours left of practicing. During high school, I thought driving was boring and too lazy to drive. Early years of college I struggled so much with OCD I was too busy to practice driving. My permit expired but I got my permit back

My chadfish doesn’t have a licence roastie offer to pick me up for our first date

I failed my written exam over 10 years ago.
I never tried after the 1st failure as I don't go anywhere that needs to drive.
Easier to just take a bus or a train and not worry about maintenance, renewal of the license, inspection, gas, parking spots, or whatever.
Maybe that's my cope saying that, but I believe it now.

These threads are getting tiring. When you are an incel you rot in your room without any need to get a driver license. Normies get them asap because they need them for social status and going places while we are left behind. Also employment is tricky these days, how can you even afford a car plus super high insurance for it? If you are a broke dude in their early 20's its hard to even get a car.
Ohh another brag thread.
Also @rightfulcel
If having a driver license did not matter then nobody would brag like this, he made this thread to show how he has a driver license nothing more.

Ohh another brag thread.
Also @rightfulcel
FUCK BRAGGERS IM TOO ANXIOUS TO GET INTO A CAR AND I CANT DRIVE CUZ IM LOWIQ AND SCARED IM GONNA MINASSIAN IT

It’s literally the easiest fucking thing in the world to get.
Because they probably don't have a car to begin with. And even if we would, the gas for the car only its expensive as fuck, not to mention the potential repairs (because noone can't afford a brand new car, we would use second hand cars usually 10 years old on average) and the taxes, etc.

My chadfish doesn’t have a licence roastie offer to pick me up for our first date

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED. Lol at allowing females to drive you around like you are some little toddler.

These threads are getting tiring. When you are an incel you rot in your room without any need to get a driver license. Normies get them asap because they need them for social status and going places while we are left behind. Also employment is tricky these days, how can you even afford a car plus super high insurance for it? If you are a broke dude in their early 20's its hard to even get a car.

The thing is that some people here actually have a somewhat normal life besides females, so they cannot relate. They do not get it and they will never understand this. They just think it is some funny joke but if I into the comment section here, plenty of men are actually struggling with it. They are struggling with such crucial things. They are struggling with something any female can do without any great effort.
Men of today have less and less.
Some people here see it as some joke but this is actually a serious topic. There are more females that have a driver licence than men. I already said it: Mark my words. First females took the horses, now the cars.

Having a horse today is only associated with females. Those females do not only have a horse but a driver licence and a car on top of that. Most men do not even have a driver licence anymore. This problem is absolutely real.

Last edited:
It's expensive in my country.

I'm living in Germany and it is really expensive here to get a license. Well, my little sister got one, my mum paid for it. But she refuses to pay for mine because she says I would not have earned it. Well I never had good grades, I left school without a degree and now I'm not able to find a well paid job because I don't have a driver's license. Thanks for that. And apart from that thank you for bragging with your license.

My sister doesn't even need one.

>How do people on this site not have a girlfriend?
>It’s literally the easiest fucking thing in the world to get.

What the fuck do I need a driver's license for?

Tired of seeing everyone cry over something so easy to get? Seriously if you are neet then you are living off your parents you should just have them pay for you. Is that hard to understand?
I bet the normies say the same thing about getting laid.
Unlike American we actually have to take tests and pay shit ton of money, we don't get the license for free.
What a shitty brag thread.

I have one but I don't use it much cause I have nowhere to go

I don't have one because it costs ca. 1000€ and that's for license alone. Car ownership is very expensive here.

Also, I don't have much need for car anyway.