Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How do people not know what an incel is?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
It’s nothing crazy, it’s not being blackpilled, it’s not being a “misogynist”, it’s not being an asshole, it’s just a type of virgin. That’s literally it, are you a virgin? Yes, now do you want to be a virgin (religious reasons etc) if yes then ur just voluntary celibate. Now if ur actively trying to lose ur virginity and u can’t ur an incel. That’s literally it, what is so hard to get? Most virgins aren’t virgin by choice (Volcel), they are forced to be virgin hence why most virgins are incel.
why don’t most people get it…it’s literally in the name “INvoluntary CELibate”.

People do know what it means. They just try to redefine it to enable their own hatred and prejudice of ugly undesirable men. Much the same way bigots do. They create a false definition of a group of people and use that to attack and tear down all of them. Being ugly is a social crime however so its socially acceptable to do

Too much brainwashing man
They want to kill us all

People do know what it means. They just try to redefine it to enable their own hatred and prejudice of ugly undesirable men. Much the same way bigots do. They create a false definition of a group of people and use that to attack and tear down all of them. Being ugly is a social crime however so its socially acceptable to do
Ur right, It’s a social crime. I just get so annoyed when I’ll see an obvious sex-haver (Chadlite+) being labeled an incel because he disagrees with a woman. Just belittling all the horrible experiences we have had.

They use it here a lot

many of them know and recognize themselves as incel, but the reality about reasons why they are incel are too brutal for them to swallow.
you’ll see posts like “I’m 28, struggling to lose my virginity but I’m not incel because I respect women:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:”. You could love women, ur still an incel, hate them all you want, ur still an incel. I keep seeing incel being used more and more every year and it’s used wrong each time

Because they dont believe involuntary celibacy exist. Or that one shouldnt do everything possible and dumpsterdive for crumbs of pussy.

They don't even know what it means. I have seen sex havers and men with Wives and Girlfriends get called "Incels"

Any culture that challenges liberal norms will be persecuted. We're living in the end times where you can't even get sex. But are also in the most sexually free society. We as incels should except out fate and try to hedonismaxx as much as we can

Ur right, It’s a social crime. I just get so annoyed when I’ll see an obvious sex-haver (Chadlite+) being labeled an incel because he disagrees with a woman. Just belittling all the horrible experiences we have had.
jfl its annoying too. These guys will never know the suffering that inceldom causes. Ugly men getting blamed for the actions of good looking popular guys again

liberal political agendas & the radical feminists have found it convenient to use incels to further their own goals to change society & the norm for their benefits, it’s a ploy.

Because the term gets associated with killers. Obviously this isn't a real explanation, but pretty much everything normies say and do lack any reason or common sense.

They do they just feign ignorance